Initiating a conversation with an attractive woman is not always an easy task. In fact, it can be quite intimidating to a lot of guys. There is an ice between you and her on the first time. That's why you need some pick up lines to break the ice! So in this article, I want to bring you some the most popular pick up lines for guys to get the conversation started. Check out the top 3 types pick up lines below. 1). Funny Pick Up Lines
Pickup lines that make people laugh, some sparing no expense. Some lines will make them walk away, some may stick around for more of your funny self. There's no denying that there is power in a funny line and that it takes great skill to successfully use it to pick up. Just keep in mind that everyone always has room for a good laugh. If they don't, they're not looking to go home with anyone and you probably won't be interested in them anyway. Here are the examples of funny pick up lines:
- I'm a math teacher. One plus two equals me and you.
- Somebody call the cops, because it's got to be illegal to look that good!
- You must work for the FBI - Fabulous, Beautiful, and Intriguing.
- If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be a McGorgeous.
- (She asks you the time) Its two flirty and the date's with you and me.
2). Cheesy Pick Up Lines
Cheesy pickup lines are fairly high risk and sometimes work on romantics or if you catch someone off-guard. Using cheesy pickup lines to humor someone or to break a period of silence is a better choice than using one as an opener to get a date. Cheesy lines should generally be restricted to as a joke for people you already know or if you're completely drunk and oblivious to the consequences such as a slap or a drink in your eye. Here are the examples of cheesy pick up lines:
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together
- I need to get some air because you took my breath away
- If this nightclub is a meat market then you must be the prime rib
- Something is wrong with my eyes, I can't seem to take them of you
- I want to tell you your fortune. [Take her hand and write your phone number on it. ] Your future is clear.
3. Romantic Pick Up Lines
If you want to steal her heart and make it yours, then you should use romantic pick up lines. Instead of just looking at the surface of a woman, you should looks within her to find the beautiful part and use your imagination for making poetic comments, interesting stories, and emotional interpretation in everything. Here are the examples of romantic pick up lines:
- Ever wonder why you have spaces between your fingers? So my fingers can fit there.
- I could die tomorrow and it wouldn't matter as long as I knew that I could meet an angel like you in Heaven.
- Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only lovers will leave a footprint on your heart. And you my dear have left one great leap on mine!
- If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.
- If I could reach out and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, I'd hold the sky in the palm of my hand.
Finally, you must remember that the great pick up lines should accomplish one thing and one thing only. That is you have to break the ice and get a good laugh! Once you've gotten women laughing with your pick up lines, change the pace suddenly, to a more relaxed, confident conversation. Have a nice try!
Finally, if you want to be the kind of guy that actually has so many girls interested in you then you're going to need a complete overhall in your thinking, behavior, and perspective.
Can it be done? Yes, what you need to do is to learn the skills on how to meet, attract, and date the kinds of women that you have always wanted (and you don't need to be rich or handsome to do it) by visiting Double Your Dating Inside .