Are you one of those people that hates dating? Do you find yourself settling in an ok relationship, just because you hate to date? Then you are among many singles who are frustrated. Here are some
Here are 3 surefire way to get yourself fed up and hating dating:
1. Stay home and chat online all weekend instead of going out. That way, you can say you met people but really didn’t meet anyone.
2. Go to a nightclub. See who you can meet and talk to. You will probably meet someone who had a few cocktails, or you have had a few yourself.
3. Make excuses such as “there’s no one out there” or “all the good ones are taken”. According to the law of attraction, this will be a self
Here are 3 ways to have fun dating again!
1. Join an activities club. Find a hobby you like to do, such as sailing or rock climbing. Find others who also like to do it! Meeting others with similar interests will make dating fun again. You can usually find clubs like this online.
2. Go to singles events. If you like to travel, go with a friend on a weekend singles cruise? Either way, you will have a good time. Cruising is a fun and affordable way to vacation, as the prices are all inclusive. And there are so many people to meet. Socialize with people, without feeling obligated to go out with them.
3. Write down your dealmakers and deal-breakers. It’s important to know you’re your needs are in a relationship and what you will not stand for! Be patient. Yes, there is someone out there for everyone.
If settle. You will be so happy that you did! In addition, most of all have fun, whether you are on a date, at an activities club. If you are a fun and successful single, you will be more likely to meet the right one for you!
If you would like to learn more about sexuality and relationships you can sign up for our free quarterly e-newsletter called the Sexuality Times. If you want to know more about what to look for in relationships and red flags, I invite you to check out our book special on our new book, The Ultimate Compatibility Quiz for Couples; Find the Green, Red, and Black Flags in Your Relationship. Have you ever wondered if you and your partner are compatible? This book contains over 240 questions that can identify your strong points and your problem areas so you can decide if you should stay or head for the hills! If you would like to get in on the talk show special on our website at http://www.healingcouch.com