Going through a breakup with the one who holds your heart can make it seem like your entire world is turning upside down. It can feel like there's no point in even trying to move on. . . but not the right attitude! If you stick to the right mindset, you can get past this and find happiness again.
Here are a few starter tips for you to think about:
1. Letting the pain keep you on the couch is a bad idea. Get up and go out with your pals, it'll do you a lot of good and just might show your ex how strong a person you are. . . which usually brings up a question of if it was smart to leave you.
2. Drinking is not an answer to your problems, and it can in fact lead to “drunk dialing, " a deadly threat that can both embarrass you to a bright pink the next morning and also ruin your chances at getting back together.
3. Sever contact directly after the breakup, for about a month's time. This time and space is essential to the healing process for both people involved. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, so give it a chance to happen!
4. Come up with a process or plan and do not deviate! Use your mind, not your feelings, when making choices. If you act too much with your heart, you're more likely to make poor decisions that will hurt the outcome of all this.
5. Don't worry too much if it looks like a reunion isn't going to happen. Sometimes these things just aren't meant to be, and you should always remember that by sheer odds there HAS to be more than one person out of 6 billion on this planet that can make you happy.
I'm not saying this is the end-all list of everything to think about after a breakup, but if you keep these things in mind you can develop the right channel of thought to succeed in this difficult time. Just plug away, and if you want some helpful free tips you can check out the site below.
Just break up? Get instant relief from break up pain and a proven plan to get your ex back . Free articles and info at http://www.magicofmakingup.com