- No one knows you better than your friend. Your friend knows what you stand for.
- You feel relaxed and do not have to pretend. You are on the same level. You do not have to brag to your friend, you can discuss even the most difficult matters.
- You finish each others sentences and read each others mind. One look at the other and you know exactly what she means!
- You share everything. When something important happens, your first thought is to call your friend. That is what makes the bonding between you.
- You have your own jokes, expressions or gestures. That`s what makes your friendship stand out from others.
- You can confide in her. She knows your family secrets no one else knows, secrets you would never let anyone else into!
- Your friend knows your darkest fears and sweetest dreams as well as which size you wear. She knows you hate fish but love chocolate! She knows you love shopping and hate cooking!
Keep your true friends and let go of the others. If a friendship is wearing you out, let go. Not all friendships are worth your time.
In rough times you will see who are your best friends and who is not.
Edna Solem is an article writer on a wide variety. She is the owner of House of Edna, the place to visit for great gifts and home decor! Please visit http://www.houseofedna.no