The Interleukin Commitment
Interleukin Genetic's goal is to provide the best available genetic information, to help you make intelligent lifestyle decisions related to nutrition, exercise, lifestyle habits and health care practices aimed at preserving your good health into your later years.
Interleukin's state-of-the-art genetic testing laboratory is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) to ensure accurate, high quality, secure results for every test.
Gensona™ Genetic Tests
Interleukin Genetics’ goal in the nutrigenomics sector is to partner with leaders in the food and nutrition industry to develop nutritional products that extend wellness by first identifying those individuals with specific genetic variations and then to provide products to those persons. These targeted products will be in the form of specially configured nutritional supplements or functional foods.
Interleukin is currently in partnership with Alticor* (Quixtar**) to market genetic tests linked to nutritional products direct to consumers. Nutrilite, the 75-year old leading nutrition brand worldwide, is the nutritional division of Alticor and is responsible for developing the nutritional products that are matched to Interleukin's genetic tests under the Gensona™ brand.
* Alticor is the parent company of Amway Corp. , Amway Global, Access Business Group LLC, and Alticor Corporate Enterprises.
**During 2008-2009, Quixtar is adopting the Amway Global name in North America. This change is part of a larger transformation of the business opportunity that includes exceptional new products, expanded support, and enhanced compensation. So when you read the name Quixtar in this article, think Amway Global.
Gensona Genetic Tests are backed by world-class science of individuals’ genetic predispositions to common diseases or health conditions and ultimately will help them make informed decisions about extending their wellness zone.
- The Gensona Heart Health Genetic Test is the first and only IL1 gene test to identify an individual's predisposition for over-expression of inflammation and increased risk for CVD and acute cardiac events.
- The Gensona General Nutrition Genetic Test identifies nutrient metabolism (including vitamin B and antioxidants).
Gensona Testing Service to Consumers
Interleukin's state-of-the-art genetic testing laboratory is registered under the Clinical Laboratories Improvements Act (CLIA), to assure accurate, high quality and secure results for every Gensona Genetic Test. The Interleukin laboratory is committed to providing quick, easy and reliable testing service and quality tests:
- User-friendly sample collection packets
- Centralized laboratory process utilizing best available analysis techniques for reliable results and short turnaround times.
- Easy to read and interpret laboratory test reports.
- A one-time test at an affordable price for a lifetime of knowledge.
- Top quality product information and educational materials available including technical support from qualified staff including medical geneticists and genetic counselors are available to help with the interpretation and communication of results.
Respect for your privacy is their top concern.
My next article entitled “What is the Gensona Heart Health Genetic Test?" talks about studies in men and women that have shown that inflammation is an important risk factor for heart disease, perhaps equal in importance to unhealthy cholesterol levels. The article will go into detail regarding this type of test.
See you on the Beaches of the World,
Kevin McNabb is the Chief Executive Officer of Toronto-based http://www.GlobalHealthMgmt.com a health, wellness, beauty, and personal care e-commerce site. He is a network marketer, author, freelance writer, and offers seminars, and Internet training programs on personal development for the network marketing industry. For more information on the topic of this article, please see http://www.globalhealthmgmt.com/Personalized_Health.html