A leadership questionnaire template is a ready to use questionnaire format to invite opinions and feedback from the concerned people. To design a template questionnaire, the practical knowledge and the basic requirements should be cleared.
Sample Leadership questionnaire template:
Name: _ [name of the person who is participating]
Date: _ [date of filling questionnaire]
Age: _ [age of the participant]
Tell us about your experience:
_ [the direct opinion of the participant can be invited and to be filled in the given blanks]
How do you rate your leadership skills?
- 10. Excellent
- 9. Very Good
- 8. Good
- 7. Fair [questions can be asked in the form of radio buttons where the participant has to choose an option to give his/ her views]
Do you think that leadership quality in human beings is an important requirement?
- Very true
- Not true [this is the third form in which the participant is asked to pick an option in the form of true/ false]
How would you handle a problematic issue in order to safeguard your leadership?
- Try to investigate the real issue associated with the problem
- Hide the issue from the top management
- Will name others to save your appointment
- Ask for the involvement of senior authority [one can go for statement questions according to the requirement]
According to your opinion, which significant factor should be maintained after joining as a leader?
- Ethical working standards must be taken care of
- All members should be aware of duties
- Proper procedures of issue solving techniques should be followed
- Others, _ [such questions facilitate the participant to choose an option or to write his/ her opinion]
Situational Leadership Questionnaire
Situational leadership questionnaires are used to estimate the situational leadership skills of an individual. This questionnaire template also helps an individual so as to know whether he will prove to be a good leader in a given situation or not.
Sample Situational Leadership Questionnaire:
Name of the candidate: _
Job Title: _
Why do you think you are the right person to perform as the leader?
Have you ever performed as a leader?
- Yes. Many times
Tell us something about your experience during your appointment time?
Are you punctual in attending meetings and fulfilling employee requirements?
- Yes. Very punctual
- Somewhat Punctual
- Not Much
- Not at all
How bright are your chances to be selected as the leader of the employee union?
- Less than 80%
- Not sure
Do you think you can work on the ethical employee management standards?
- Not sure
What will be your priority as an employee union leader?
- Effective support to all employees
- Taking care of their basic needs
- Maintaining proper standards of casual relationship
- Ability to maintain routine support system