Are you tired of trying to force your child into memorizing boring spelling rules? Have you ever wished learning how to spell right was interesting and fun? Here's a method to help any child grade 1-10 become a better speller fast - without completing boring drills.
The traditional method of learning how to spell involves memorizing long spelling lists. While those can help, children will learn much faster when the learning process is fun. So if you want your child to actually be thrilled about studying spelling because it's so interesting, here's top three tips you need to keep in mind:
1. Make learning interactive and engaging. Instead of going through boring word lists over and over, play a word game, such as Hangman, or a word quiz.
2. Make sure your child is psychologically rewarded for better results. This will boost your child's motivation and make them try and do even better. Get a star reward chart and reward your child for the words they've mastered.
3. Keep track of mastered words and focus on the problem areas. This tip alone can slash the studying time in half, as well as better motivate your child, when combined with the previous tip. You need two word lists: A Mastered Words list, and a Problem Words list. Focus on the Problem Words list, until those are fully learned, and positively reward your child for improved results.
While those tips worked wonders for my own kids, studying spelling sure does take a lot of time. If you want to accelerate the learning process, you may want to try specialized software such as Ultimate Spelling. Ultimate Spelling Software is designed by experts to do everything above and lots more.
Here's how Ultimate Spelling Software can help your child quickly master hard-to-spell words:
1. Ultimate Spelling makes learning how to spell a lot of fun. Ultimate Spelling gives you fusion drills, dictation drills, word rhymes, and more, to ensure the learning process is engaging for your children.
2. Ultimate Spelling will make sure your child is learning. The software will ensure each word is mastered before it moves to the next one. Ultimate Spelling will also positively reward your child for correct answers to ensure a deep psychological connection to correct spelling.
3. Ultimate Spelling shows progress at a glance. Ultimate Spelling includes a Learning Curve feature that lets parents easily see just how much progress their child is making. Ultimate Spelling will track the results of all tests and drills, and display them visually with an easy-to-understand graph.
Plus, Ultimate Spelling is very easy to use, and is suitable for school children grades 1-10. So if you have a child that needs help becoming a better speller, do give Ultimate Spelling a try.
There's actually a lot more to Ultimate Spelling software than this article covers. For a complete Ultimate Spelling review , as well as for 25% OFF Ultimate Spelling coupons , be sure to visit Karen’ site today.
Copyright 2008 Karen Finders