Maryland offers a lot of options for college students, at different price levels.
Here is a list of how much the Maryland colleges cost in general or for the In-State (IS) and Out-of-State (OOS) students (for state colleges), according to the official 2005 figures published by the Maryland Governor Robert Ehrlich, Jr's office:
Annual Tuition of Maryland colleges (Room and Board are extra):
1. Baltimore Hebrew University ($8,800)
2. Baltimore International College ($14,048)
3. Bowie State University (IS $4,852 / OOS $12,4465)
4. College of Notre Dame of Maryland ($18,700)
5. Coppin State University (IS $4,599 / OOS $10,771)
6. Frostburg State University (IS $6,474 / OOS $11,216)
7. Goucher College ($25,750)
8. Hood College ($20,940)
9. Johns Hopkins University ($28,730)
10. Loyola College in Maryland ($26,010)
11. Maryland Institute College of Art ($24,474)
12. McDaniel College ($24,800)
13. Morgan State University (IS $5,712 / OOS $12,958)
14. Mount Saint Mary's College and Seminary ($21,430)
15. Peabody Institute ($27,000)
16. St. John's College ($30,570)
17. St. Mary's College of Maryland (IS $17,080 / OOS $24,560)
18. Salisbury University (IS $5,564 / OOS $12,452)
19. Towson University (IS $6,226 / OOS $14,298)
20. U. S. Naval Academy (N/A)
21. University of Baltimore (IS $2,514/ OOS $8,185)
22. University of Maryland, Baltimore County (IS $7,388 / OOS $14,240)
23. University of Maryland, College Park (IS $7,400 / OOS $18,700)
24. University of Maryland, Eastern Shore (IS $5,105 / OOS $10,440)
25. Villa Julie College ($14,653)
26. Washington College in Chestertown ($25,990)
Ugur Akinci, Ph. D. is a Creative Copywriter, Editor, an experienced and award-winning Senior Technical Communicator specializing in fundraising packages, direct sales copy, web content, press releases, movie reviews and hi-tech documentation. He has worked as a Technical Writer for Fortune 100 corporations since 1999.
You are most welcomed to visit his COPYWRITING WEB SITE http://www.writer111.com for more information on his multidisciplinary background, writing career, and client testimonials.
Register at his web site to get your FREE Writing and Marketing Tips & Ideas.
He is the editor of PRIVATE TUTOR FOR SAT MATH SUCCESS web site http://www.privatetutor.us
In addition to being an Ezine Articles Expert Author, he is also a Senior Member of the Society for Technical Communication (STC), Member of Bethesda / Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce of Maryland, and a Member of the American Writers and Artists Institute (AWAI).