Vocational training in India comprises various segments including soft skills training, IT training, BPO training, financial services, aviation etc. The private company profiles in the vocational training segment present information about the company’s strategies, SWOT analysis, financial analysis, business model, competition etc.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , launches private company profiles on the Vocational Training Market in India as part of Netscribes’ Education report series.
The report begins with the basic facts about the company such as contact details, revenues, competitors, brief history, line of business and geographic reach among others. Business model of the company describes the rationale of how it creates, delivers, and captures value through its services offered. Information about the company’s management side is also provided that details their names, designation, professional experiences, memberships of boards etc. Through SWOT analysis, the report highlights key internal factors that give the company advantage or disadvantage over its peers alongwith key external factors prevailing in the industry that may have favorable or unfavorable impact on the company’s operations. The report also covers the financial analysis of the company including the balance sheet, profit and loss a/c and key financial ratios depicting the company’s overall financial performance for the given financial year/s.
Industry Analysis provides top level understanding of the education sector in India with emphasis on Vocational Training segment. Market size, growth, key segments, competition, growth drivers and trends are some of the foremost points covered in the analysis. The competitive landscape identifies key players of the industry drawing comparisons on parameters such as number of centres, financial figures, geographic reach, service offerings along with brief descriptions about their line of businesses and operations. The company is benchmarked against its main competitors’ key financial ratios in the competitive benchmarking chapter.
Vocational Training series comprises profiles for the following private companies:
1. Amoha Education (P) Ltd. – The Company is headquartered in Chennai and runs a chain of English language training institutes over 250 centres across 140 cities in India.
2. Bafel Academy Pvt. Ltd. – Headquartered in New Delhi, Bafel provides spoken English and communication skills training to students, corporates and even school teachers in India. It operates through around 50 centres in India.
3. BM English Speaking Institute Pvt. Ltd. – The institute caters to the development of soft skills along with courses which help people to enhance their confidence, public speaking, presentations, business English, email drafting and group discussion skills
4. BSL Training Company Pvt. Ltd. – BSL Training Company Pvt. Ltd. (BSL), formerly known as British School of Language, is a unit of Satinka Lifestyle Services (P) Ltd. and is currently headquartered in New Delhi. BSL offers various other courses along with spoken English training such as Spoken English courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners, Voice & Accent, Accent Neutralization etc.
5. CMS Info Systems Pvt. Ltd. – Headquartered in Mumbai, CMS offers services in the domains of IT training, system integration, cash management, print services and card services
6. CSC Computer Education Pvt. Ltd. – CSC is headquartered in Chennai and offers training in programming, hardware and multimedia. It also offers corporate training facilities.
7. Global Talent Track Pvt. Ltd. – It offers training in IT courses such as Software, IT Infrastructure, etc. and is currently headquartered in Pune
8. Hero Mindmine Institute Ltd. – Hero Mindmine is a part of Hero Group and is headquartered in Gurgaon. Its service offerings can be grouped into domains of Training for individuals, Colleges and Corporates
9. ICA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. – ICA Infotech was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Kolkata. It provides value added training with practical approach mainly in the domain of Accounts and finance, share market, hardware and networking and corporate training
10. IndiaCan Education Pvt. Ltd. – IndiaCan Education Pvt. Ltd. (IndiaCan) is a joint venture between Educomp and Pearson and is head-quartered in Noida. It offers courses on English, Sales, Retail, Information Technology and Accounts
11. Manipal-City & Guilds Skills Training Pvt. Ltd. – Manipal-City & Guilds Skills Training Private Limited (IndiaSkills) is a joint venture between Manipal Education and City & Guild, and is headquartered in Bangalore. It provides courses across domains such as: Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BSFI), Hair & Beauty, Hospitality, Retail etc.
12. Orion Edutech Private Ltd. – Orion Edutech was established in 2005 and is headquartered in Kolkata. It provides services in the fields of BPO industry, Corporate training, Retail, IT infrastructure, English Language Training, IELTS, Hardware and Networking, Medical Transcription
13. Russell’s Institute of Spoken English Pvt. Ltd. – It operates over 30 centers and is headquartered in Hyderabad. The company offers services such as: Basic English lessons, spoken English, Soft skills, presentation skills, group discussion skills, interview training, Campus recruitment training, Communication skills for customer care, retail marketing and IELTS coaching
14. Shree Eduserve Pvt. Ltd. - Shree Eduserve was established in 2006 and is headquartered in Jaipur. It offers Spoken English courses, Computer courses, customized corporate training and Coaching courses for students from Classes VI to X (CBSE & Rajasthan Board)
15. Smarttalk Netcom Pvt. Ltd. – Smarttalk is headquartered in Chandigarh and offers various courses to teach English and communication skills
16. Speakwell Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Mumbai and offers services under the divisions of Spoken English, Employment Exchange, Overseas Education and Corporate Services
Netscribes is a market research firm that supports Market Insights, Research & Analytics, Media & Publishing and Content Management. Netscribes services include Sales Insights, Market Intelligence, Social Media Insights, and Brand Surveillance for global clients.
Research On India (ROI) is Netscribes’ leading source for market intelligence on emerging sectors in India. Our topics provide a holistic view of an industry and are a spring board for entry strategies, private equity and venture capital investments, investor presentations and management discussions.
For more details on the content of the report and our services you can contact us at email@example.com
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , launches private company profiles on the Vocational Training Market in India as part of Netscribes’ Education report series. Netscribes is a Media Solutions Firm that supports Market Insights, Research & Analytics, Media & Publishing and Content Management.