If your abode offers all worldly personal comforts along with majestic open spaces, then it must have be fashioned on the incomparable Tuscan style homes. Aesthetically appealing, these homes manage the delicate balancing act between antique old-world charm and new-age sophistication with élan. In fact, such is their quixotic quotient that you often venture into realms that others find extremely hard to follow.
Villas With Winning Features
The rows of villas amid gently rolling hills and sun-drenched vineyards in Tuscany are defined by unparalled grace and charm. Natural stone facades, wrought-iron balconies, clay tile roofs, solid wood front doors, turrets, travertine floors, Roman columns, walls soaked in Venetian plaster, granite counters and arched openings exude an aura that cannot be dated with time and neither can the world's appreciation of its warmth and romance.
A Cauldron Of Incredible Ideas
Homes that bear allegiance to the true-blue Tuscan style may seem as enigmatic as the Mona Lisa smile to many. So here are seven ideas that are sure to put an end to your consternation:
- Colors: Since these dazzling and delightful shades form the bedrock of a Tuscan design, their omission would be egregious, to say the least. Yellow and orange in varying shades suffuse the space with fulsome buoyancy. Shades of gold on the floors, walls, cabinets and furniture create a fantasia of a design. Burnt terracotta and rusty orange on the floors and walls also deserve earnest consideration.
- Accent colors: Tomato red, cobalt blue, olive green and golden sunflower add munificent amounts of verve and enthusiasm to the place.
- Natural stone: Travertine, marble, sandstone and limestone in an array of shades, shapes and sizes give this decorating style its rock solid status. You just cannot imagine pavers, columns, fireplaces and fountains without their hallowed presence.
- Terracotta: Whether the roof, floor or decorative pieces like statues, olive jars and lemon pots, this material always takes centre-stage.
- Wood: There's nothing like the soothing presence of wood- on the floors, furniture and other accents to send the style quotient soaring.
- Wrought iron: Gates, window sills, balconies and railings add to the exotic quotient of the home.
- Decorative pieces: A deluge of handcrafted items, with aged surfaces and textures, is the perfect adjunct to this high-octane style.
Well, in no time you realize that you just cannot maintain a detached character while admiring this absolute masterpiece of a home décor.
7 Secrets of Tuscan Kitchens and more at http://www.SpicyKitchens.com