There are a lot of reasons why you should buy Aspen, Colorado real estate. Here is a top 10 list:
- Location – Aspen, Colorado is centrally located and easy to get to. With a regional airport that services Denver, Salt Lake City and other major US cities based on seasonality, it is easy to reach Aspen. In the summer months, consider driving from Denver so you can experience the scenic Independence Pass.
- Climate – The weather in Aspen is world famous with low humidity and year round sunshine.
Winter months bring consistently good snow and come summer you'll experience temperatures in the low 80's during the day, cooling off in the evening.
- Outdoor Activities – Aspen is known for an abundance of outdoor activities that are accessible right out your door step. From skiing, snowboarding, ice skating and snowmobiling in the winter to fly fishing, hiking, biking, climbing and rafting in the summer, there is something for everyone, every season.
- Great Investment – Aspen real estate has consistently been a great investment. Buy a second home as an investment or purchase an investment property as a rental.
- Many Neighborhoods to Choose From – Aspen is home to a wide range of neighborhoods and property types.
Buy a ski in ski out condo at the base of Ajax or consider a luxury home for sale on Red Mountain. Also, Aspen is just one of the great communities in the Roaring Fork Valley. Check out Snowmass, Basalt and Carbondale for other great real estate opportunities.
- Culture & Events – Despite being a mountain town, Aspen is home to great culture and events. With art galleries on every block, music festivals, an art museum, performances and more, you are sure to find great entertainment and culture in Aspen. Be sure to check out the Wheeler Opera House and the Aspen Music Festival.
- Great Dining – Aspen restaurants rivals those of big cities around the world both in quality and selection. Have a burger at Ajax Tavern during your ski day and then enjoy a sushi dinner at Matsuhisa.
Take the kids to Boogies Diner or grab a slice at New York Pizza.
- Real Estate Experts – Let an Aspen Realtor help you find the right piece of Aspen real estate for you. They know the market and the neighborhoods.
- Shopping – When shopping in Aspen, you'll think you are on Madison Avenue or Wilshire Blvd.
With everything from Prada and Guchi to outdoor equipment stores and small boutique, you'll find what you are looking for (and more) in Aspen.
- School System – The Aspen, Colorado school system is outstanding. With public elementary, middle and high schools plus the Aspen Community School and Aspen Country Day School, there are great choices for a great education.