At A-K Real Estate, Samer Kuraishi along with Richard Balles, will help you find great deals; not good deals, but great deals with plenty of equity, cash flow and multiple exit strategies. These types of deals can withstand mistakes, surprises and worst case scenarios such as the recent bust, where home values dropped approximately 40% in some areas and financing became extremely tight.
Here are 5 things as suggested by Samer Kuraishi, to make sure of before purchasing investment real estate.
1. Purchase at Max 70% LTV – According to Samer Kuraishi, total cost of purchase, fees and any repairs must be a maximum of 70% of the current market value of the property. To do this you must get a lot of deals in your pipeline and cherry pick only the best ones. It is a numbers game. In some areas you can find deals at 50-60% LTV.
2. Rents are 1% of purchase – Samer Kuraishi also suggests that, a property that rents for $1000/mth should be purchased for no more than $100,000, or rents are 1% of purchase. In some areas you can find great cash flow by purchasing where rents are 1.5-3% . If you are interested in purchasing a property to rent, Samer Kuraishi at A-K Real Estate has hundreds of listings that are at your disposal.
3. Have multiple exit strategies – Our Mr. Richard Balles at A-K Financial, our partner company, provides many different options that you can view with a specialist. With equity, cash flow and flexible financing you can sell at retail, sell to an investor, wholesale, seller finance a sale, lease option, rent and hold, refinance, possibly sell the note, sell the entity holding title to the property, quick claim deed the property to transfer title, etc, etc. Our Mr. Richard Balles will provide you many options to make our deals successful and can withstand worst case scenarios.
4. Do thorough due diligence – Our company lives up to its reputation. We are known for our extremely thorough due diligence. Inspections, CMAs, multiple rehab bids, etc. No if ands or buts; due diligence will confirm that you have a great deal.
5. Consult experts – At A-K Real Estate, Samer Kuraishi has mentors, associates, agents, contractors, local experts, all at your convenience. Feel free to contact us by phone, stop by the office, check out our websites, or send us an email.
Samer Kuraishi at A-K Real Estate along with Richard Balles of A-K Financial are dedicated to provide you the prime property in Germantown, and other area. A-k Real Estate & A-K Financial Inc. is working in combination to give you best property and best options for your financial needs.