A development of Playa del Carmen villas in the relatively new community of “El Cielo" are a very attractive option for living in a gated beachfront community at an accessible price. But don't take our word for it, take a look at the facts. The top 10 reasons to buy one of villas are:
1. Close to the beach – At only 900 yards from the beachfront, residents can enjoy a relaxing walk down to walk in the soft sand and absorb the beautiful view of the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
2. Gated community – El Cielo is gated with 24-hour manned security. Residents can enjoy life with the comfort of knowing that their safety is taken care of.
3. Comfortable Complex – The complex, also closed with a gate, includes a beautiful pool and a comfortable yard area. Whether for children playing, a barbeque with the neighbors or just a relaxing afternoon swim, the space is pleasant and secure.
4. Beautiful Design – A contemporary Mexican design makes the homes as visually appealing as they are comfortable to live in. With 3 bedrooms – the master bedroom comprising the entire third floor – and features such as air conditioning, ceiling fans, a private rooftop lounge, and marble counters, these villas will provide pleasure and relaxation to those living here.
5. Close to central Playa del Carmen – Downtown Playa del Carmen, with the area's main tourist activity, as well as many local conveniences such as Walmart, is only a 10 minute drive. Some new highway improvements will also make for quick, easy access to the the city's 2 malls, each with theaters that play English movies.
6. Plenty of green space – In addition to the yard within the complex, the community will include 14 green spaces and park areas, walking trails and a bike path.
7. Excellent prices – The price for each villa is $209,000 USD – similar properties in this kind of location and community will sell for near double this.
8. Growing community – Since El Cielo is new, prices are still low – but about 10 other developments are already appearing after this one, so the low prices won't last long. The community will also include a commercial area and a hotel/tourist area with convenient access to some shopping and dining options.
9. Financing available – In addition to low prices, the development has arranged to make mortgage financing from a bank more direct and easier. Upon credit approval, and making the down payment of about $63,000 USD, buyers can begin enjoying their villa.
10. Only 2 are left – Other buyers have already noticed that these villas are a good deal; of 6 only 2 are still available. This is a good reason to begin investigating the possibility of buying one of these Playa del Carmen villas soon. An experienced agent will be able to help a buyer analyze if these are the right properties for them.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely