So you know you have what it takes to make a healthy living in the investment real estate market but you don’t know where to get started? This FREE real estate investing course will show you the process used by some of the biggest names in the industry and how they got started in the industry ( you can bet it wasn’t searching for months in their hometown for ugly fixer uppers). Remember, if you think cents you’ll make cents, if you think dollars - you’ll make dollars.
If you’re going to devote your life to a real estate career then why not choose a path where the profits are big and the risks are small? Do you really think your time is well spent competing in the “We Buy Ugly Houses” cults that dominate every newspaper classifieds? Of course not, you’ve had enough of the rat race and now you’re ready to make a name for yourself in the profitable investment real estate industry. Do you think The Donald spent his early days buying run down houses in New York and fixing them up or do you think he started actually investing in preconstruction investment properties.
This Free Real Estate Investing Course is designed to give both the newcomer and the experienced investor a chance to succeed in the investment real estate market. The main way to succeed in the investment real estate industry is simply to use common sense, of course it helps if you are also armed with an education of the industry. This is why it's important to learn as much as you can about the industry and read as many real estate articles as you can and meet with local agents and developers. The more contacts you can gain the better.
1. Don’t Believe the Hype - Sorry to be the barer of bad news but many of these real estate “gurus” don’t know any magic tricks to making money in real estate. It'snot that they are ill informed it's that their is NO MAGIC TRICK. It's fairly easy rules that everyone knows and few people actually take the time to do. These real estate agents often times fail selling real estate so go to selling over priced CD sets instead. Here’s an interesting thing to do on a Saturday evening, do a search online and add the keyword “scam” or “rip off” after your favorite real estate gurus name. If you’re going to follow the right real estate investing course then you need to get these fairytales out of your head before you get started.
2. Save Up Capital / Build Credit Score - If you want to invest in real estate the right way you’ll need money for down payments and reservations. If someone tells you it’s possible to make millions with no money chances are they’re trying to sell you something (probably an over priced CD set). If it was possible to make millions with no money everyone in the industry would be millionaires in a few months. If you’re serious about investing be sure to have capital and a good credit score before buying your first project.
To build your credit score there are a number of easy ways. I’d recommend logging in to your favorite search engine and searching for phrases like “build my credit score” and “raising my credit score”.
3. Find an Investment Brokerage - No matter how many free articles you read or research on the industry you should still find yourself a responsible real estate brokerage that specializes in preconstruction and investment real estate. You can only know so much first entering the market and brokerages have their fingers on the pulse of the industry. An educated investment brokerage will know what developers to stay away from and which ones have a healthy track record or which locations in a city are growing and which are going to be dominated by HUD or section 8 in the next few months.
4. Research Multiple Cities - Don’t just buy investment real estate in a city because a friend of a friend did really well there. You never know what factors were involved in the transaction or even worse if it really happened. Cities usually only have a few years of substantial growth before it cools down so must be careful of outdated information. While you’ll still make a decent profit in almost any major city if you do your due diligence wouldn’t you rather invest in an explosive market where real estate is skyrocketing? ***Note: As of Nov 8, 2005 I believe the best markets now are Orlando, Miami, and Las Vegas. ***
5. Read Free Real Estate Investing Courses - Although most of the free advice you get is often the most expensive there is much to be learned from every author or expert. The trick is to read as many of these free real estate investing courses and only pick out the useful information and let the rest go. I can honestly say that I learn something useful from every free real estate investing course I read. Maybe I learn that a certain person has no clue what they’re talking about and I make a mental note or maybe I learn a new technique that I haven’t thought of yet. Either way free investment real estate courses are very useful if you stay educated in the market and don’t rely too much on them for all your information.
Why do I say research free real estate investing courses and not the expensive ones? If a real estate brokerage or agent needs to sell CD’s or books to make a living chances are they are not as knowable about the real estate industry as you think. Also, they all tend to regurgitate the same information over and over again.
The above information was taken from the Free Goldberg Executive Realty Investment Course found at http://www.investrealestate101.com
Goldberg Executive Realty Group Mark Goldberg Phone: 1-866-247-2259 E-mail: GoldbergRealtyGroup@cfl.rr.com http://www.InvestRealEstate101.com