Various reasons of separation or divorce between husband and wife have been detailed already and now we have to deal with the subject astrologically.
In judging the horoscope the basic rule of “Separative Influence” is to be analysed which gives a clear view of its influences.
The rule says that, “Sun, Saturn, Rahu and 12th house lord and lords of sign occupied by these planets are Separative” in character, that is to say, these planets cause separation from or abandonment of the traits of the house etc. , which they influence by association or aspect.
For example, if two or more of the above-mentioned planets influence the 4th house and its lord, one is forced to leave his home or country of birth. If they influence 7th house and its lord, one is separated from his wife or husband. If they influence 10th house and its lord and Sun, one has to be separated from the benefits of the ruling powers, viz. resigning from service, termination of service, change in profession, etc.
So in view of these, we provide a few yogas: 1) Jupiter in 7th house generally, even lord of 7th does bestow very unsatisfactory results.
He causes great disappointments and dissatisfaction in married life. He causes undue delay in marriage.
2) Marital disorder may occur seeking separation when Venus is found in Kritika, Moola, Aridra or Jyeshtha Nakshatras. Out of these Kritika is most inauspicious and gives very bad results.
3) When 7th lord is in 6th and afflicted by separative influence, there may be separation.
Similarly, when 7th lord or significator joins the 6th lord and is afflicted by aspect or conjunction of malefics, similar results are likely. When strong Jupiter makes a link with the above combinations in any form, the separation may be saved but the husband and wife will experience quarrels.
4) 6th house denotes legal disputes and connection of malefic 6th lord with 7th house, 7th lord or significator may result in legal action and separation. Also when 7th lord or significator joins 6th house being afflicted by malefics.
5) When 7th house, 7t lord and significator all are afflicted, conjoined, associated or aspected by malefics, unhappiness in married life is indicated. Significator are Venus for males and Mars in case of females.
6) When Rahu and Saturn join Lagna, one is likely to face strife and separation in married life. When 7th lord is retrograde and is also afflicted, similar results are experienced.
7) When in a female chart, Aries or Scorpio Lagna rise and 7th lord is weak, combust, retrograde and is also afflicted, she will be abandoned by her husband.
8) If combination of Sun and Mars in either horoscope is in 2nd, 7th or 8th house, it holds out excellent prospects for discarding, separation and disunion. It does not necessarily involve loss of partner.
9) To analyse marriage, affliction to Venus by situation, association or aspects of malefics have an adverse effect on morals.
Venus represents the other partner of marriage.
10) When lords of 2nd and 7th houses are in constellation of evil lords, particularly in the constellation of 6th lord and are afflicted, there will be separation, divorce, litigation etc between the couple.
The above mention details of separation or divorce is given by world famous astrologer Hemant Sharma ji. He is having thousands of clients and devotees worldwide who takes his consultancy.
You can contact on +91 9936111075 INDIA for free astrology , online free consultancy , Add Astrologer Hemant Sharma ji email@example.com.