When dryness occurs in any life it is a sad situation. It is a situation whereby things have becomes worst.
Our text: is taken from Ezekiel 37:1-14. " The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones.
2. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry.
3. He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?"
I said, “O Sovereign LORD, you alone know. "
4. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!
5. This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath [a] enter you, and you will come to life.
6. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD. ’ “
7. So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.
8. I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
9. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live. ’ “
10. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet-a vast army.
11. Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off. ’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD. ’ “
This message is title what I called: VERY MANY BUT VERY DRY".
There where many bones in the valley but no life in then and they where very dry. In this situation all hope is lost that those bones cannot come back to life again that is it has become impossible for man to do. It is only God that can do the impossibilities.
This bone was referring to real the life situation of the children of Israel that they are dried up without hope for the future. The future their father ones told them about, their dream is no longer coming to pass their wishes is no longer manifesting. Very many and very dry.
Belove this is a serious case; there where many bones in the valley, but it is very dry. This situation can also to transfer into our present days life. Many people have wonderful dreams and vision but there is no means to accomplish them. Some have many qualifications and degrees that suppose to move their life forward but that has become a setback to their breakthroughs; despite all the experience in their area of specializations people still chose to ignore them. These are the necessary things that suppose to boost their success story but it end up boosting their problems. Some are even regretting why they went to study a particular course in school. My prayer for those reading the message it that the devil will not turn your table of blessings around against you in the name of Jesus. I what to pray this prayer with expectation “Every dry bones in life come alive in the Name of Jesus.
They are always having things in surpluses compare to others, but its never makes any difference in their life; but today the bitterness in your life shall become sweet in the name of Jesus.
If you know that with all qualification and experience you have in your area of specializations and they are suppose to increase you both physically and spiritual and now your life situation is getting worst that means it has gone beyond human capability it is now become impossible for man to do and is only God that can do the impossibility. He alone can save you from that situation.
You may ask this question why would there be very many but very dry; it is because some people glory have be buried, some destiny have be destroy, some have lost their destiny themselves, some is due to foundational bondages, some is due to evil decrees, some are family pattern. But whatever means that have caused it the Lord said He will open that grave, He will repair the foundation in name of Jesus.
When your glory is buried no matter your hardwork it amount to nothing, until you open that grave through prayer, fasting and faith the person's life will be miserable. When it is a family pattern all your effort will be useless. There was a story of a sister that in their family none of her sister ever introduces a man to their family before marriage; they all marry out of mistake due to pregnancy. i. e when the lady got pregnant she will be force to marry the man. But this sister want her own case to be different, in attempt in seeking the root of their problems by prayer /fasting and many deliverance, it was reveal that their grandfather have made a vow to their gods in the village when he where looking for child and god told him that he will have a child and he will never receive a bridge price for the ladies. This sister case was different because she went into some violent spiritual battle and a change was made in that family. I prayer for you, that through you a change will come to your family in the name of Jesus.
In summary; very many but very dry is a situation where you have everything in your possession but they are not improving your life; they end up making it worst. Belove are ready to make a change in your family and break the curse and covenant issue against your life and family if your answer is yes I want you to pray this prayer with determination and expectations
1. Every dry bones in life, come alive in the name of Jesus
2. Oh Lord my father release favour upon my life that will sallow my sorrow in the name of Jesus.
3. Every dryness in life becomes sweet in the name of Jesus.
4. I prophecy to my life I will rise up again the name of Jesus
5. Every family pattern operating in life die in the name of Jesus
6. Every dryness in my foundation, blood of Jesus watch them always in the name of Jesus
7. I break every covenant of dryness in my life in the name of Jesus.