Eco-friendly products are a great way of going green. But how can we find good eco-friendly products? Well, look for products made from renewable resources, products that don't harm the environment, products that benefit the environment with their use and products that don't do harm do the environment when you are finished with them. Another way to live in a more environmentally friendly way is to buy from companies that are going green.
So how do we find eco-friendly businesses?
Well, here is a quick list to finding the best companies to buy from- companies that are going green:
1. Look for companies with a green mission statement. Those that are proud to be going green will naturally take steps towards that end. Their name of the business may give this away or you can check out their websites.
2. Look for those that certified by third-party environmental groups, for example Green Seal.
3. Look for eco-friendly businesses by finding companies that sell eco-friendly products.
4. Identify companies that are committed to being 100% carbon neutral. Their is a good, regularly updated list on the EPA's website.
5. Buy from those businesses with a solid track record for social and environmental awareness.
Here is an even quicker list of some well-known companies that are going green with a green mission statement and by being carbon neutral:
5. Coldwater Creek
So, when looking for eco-friendly products on the path to going green, take a little bit of time to identify companies that are going green in a real way.
Thanks for reading about companies that are going green and eco-friendly products!
Learn more about Going Green with Eco-Friendly Products or Go to this Green blog to learn the best ways of Going Green today!