Florida is known as the sunshine state. The weather is always great.
Certainly that is one of the many reasons brides flock to Florida to get married. Saying “I do. " in the sunshine is always a good time. The venue options are countless and there are many wedding service professionals to make your ceremony perfect.
As a native Floridian with a particular fascination for the state, here are some personal favorites where you could have your wedding.
1. Sea World's Discovery Cove, Orlando, Orange County
2. St. Augustine and Anastasia Island, Flagler County
3. Don Cesar Beach Resort, St. Petersburg Beach, Pinellas County
4. Pensacola Beach, Emerald Coast, Santa Rosa County
5. Cocoa Beach (near Patrick's Airforce Base), Brevard County
6. Gaylord Palms Hotel, Orlando, Orange County
7. Portofino Bay Hotel, Orlando, Orange County
8. Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Orlando, Orange County
9. Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle, Orlando, Orange County
10. The Atlantic Oceanfront Boutique hotel, Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County
11. Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, Miami-Dade county
12. The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes, Orlando, Orange County
13. Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, Orange County
14. Omni Resort at Champions Gate, Orlando, Orange County
15. Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club, St. Petersburg, Pinellas County
These above are just a few of the remarkable options available. Depending upon your budget there are many more places I could recommend.
Do yourself a favor and find a wedding minister who is fun, personal, and professional. The spirit of the ceremony is most attributed to the orator directing and officiating. Get your officiant to tailor make and personalize your ceremony according to your preferences. Don't settle for anything less. When you get married, get a minister who will give you what you like best.
Paul Davis is a wedding minister who officiates marriage ceremonies and vow renewals. Paul has been in ministry for over 15 years, blessing people around the world. He has traveled to over 50 countries and 6 continents having a worldwide impact.
As a relational coach, Paul's compassion for people and passion for transformation makes him very successful. His depth, understanding, experiential wisdom, and disarming sense of humor makes Paul a personal favorite of many couples. Highly celebrated and sought after, Paul has authored several books including Breakthrough for a Broken Heart and Are You Ready for True Love?
Paul’s organization Dream-Maker Ministries is making a difference throughout the world building dreams, breaking limitations, and reviving nations. Paul’s interpersonal and unprecedented experience engineering breakthroughs for individuals and organizations is revolutionary.
Contact Paul to officiate your wedding and more!