When it is time for your wedding you want it to be as unique as you can to avoid looking like every other wedding you have been to. In order for your wedding to be unique and truly memberable you must make all of the little things stand out.
1. On your wedding programs include your thoughts, feelings and tell everyone a little about yourself and your wedding party.
2. There is this little place called Loveville, Maryland you can send your invitations there first because they have been known to develop special little postmarks that will add a really nice touch to your invites. You can call them at 301-475-5243 for more details.
3. Place nice personalized embroidered handkerchiefs where your close friends and family will be seating to add to the uniqueness of the wedding.
4. Write a special letter to your close friends and family and have one of the ushers give it to them before the ceremony. In the letter you can tell them how happy you are, how you appreciate everything they have done for you and how happy you are to have them in your life. Also it shows them that you are really going out of your way to show how much you really care.
5. Have the bridesmaids choose their own bouquet made of their favorite flowers. You can also have your bouquet made of the combination of all of them.
6. When it is time for your unity ceremony have each one of your parents get involved in the lighting of the unity candle to symbolize the union of two families.
7. For your family members who have past away wear something special of theirs that you can remember them by.
8. Make your wedding date special. Maybe the first time you kissed or when you first seen each other.
9. Write your own vows.
10. Instead of the normal wedding guest book go with a guest book platter or signature frame. This will give you a really nice keepsake that you can display on the wall or in a curio cabinet.
11. Have disposable cameras at your wedding guest tables so they can take candid shots of your wedding you otherwise may not have.
12. During your cocktail hour you and your partner make a signature drink and have it featured at the bar.
13. Have a comedian at your wedding reception.
14. Place pictures of the couple at each guest table and write special thank you's to each of your guests.
15. Have personalized wedding favors at your wedding that relate to the theme of your wedding.
16. When it is time to take your wedding garter off have a little baby doll fall out why he is doing it.
17. Make sure to have a special place for the kids. Make sure they have paper, crayons, or hire a clown to keep them entertained.
18. Give each one of your guests a ticket when they enter the reception and have drawings for small gifts.
19. Have a childrens dance.
Just remember this is your wedding day and it will be special no matter what you decide to do.
Yolanda is the owner of Yolandas wedding favors and wedding planner. She enjoys seeing all the different table decorations and wedding party favors that go along with the reception. At her online store she sells all types of wedding favors and wedding accessories. She carries a really nice line of bridesmaid gifts such as personalized tote bags, personalized spa slippers and bridesmaid relief kits. She also has a good friend who sells groomsmen gifts such as personalized cuff links, mens grooming kits and engraved beer mugs. So be sure to check out yolandasweddingfavors.com and mybridalfavor.com for all of your wedding needs.