A specialist civil contracting company in New Zealand is seeking experienced Truck Mechanics on a full time, permanent basis. New Zealand is known for its diverse culture and the world in innovative lifestyles. It is this innovation that has seen many New Zealand companies succeeds in their field.
New Zealand’s infrastructure over the past decade has moved with significant invested in the public transport sector. The role includes the maintenance, repairs and servicing of a fleet of heavy vehicles. Ideally a potential candidate will have a desire to relocate to one of the most beautiful countries in the world and obtain the relevant trade qualifications and industry experience.
Have worked/maintained heavy construction machinery/equipment, hold a Diesel Trade qualification, able to identify mechanical faults and repair accordingly and can work with minimal direction. To be a successful candidate for this position it is essential that you have experience in a similar role, are hard working, reliable and honest.
If you have experience in the following then this role is right for you:
- manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices
- observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles
- making regular quality checks of vehicles
- to ensure they can be driven safely
- estimating weights to comply with load limitations and ensuring safe distribution of weight
- ensuring goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage
- verifying loading documents, checking condition of goods and obtaining certificaiton of deliveries
- 733111 Truck Driver (General)
- 733112 Aircraft Refueller
- 733113 Furniture Removalist
- 733114 Tanker Driver
- 733115 Tow Truck Driver
If the above ANZSCO code 733 for Truck Drivers is your current occupation then you have a very good chance of qualifying for a skilled New Zealand visa. For more detailed visa information, please visit the Emigration Groups website and complete a no obligation Online Assessment.
A fully trained and qualified migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail. Emigrate to New Zealand with peace of mind with The Emigration Group. They have over 100 years of combined experience and is ready to assist you to prepare and source suitable jobs in New Zealand Contact one of thier experts today to see how we can help you!