Criminal defense cases could be the hardest a lawyer could have. Criminal defense lawyers and firms are considered to be the toughest ones in the field of law. And if you are a criminal defendant, you are facing a very challenging phase and only a good criminal defense firm can help.
Los Angeles has a lot of criminal defense firms that you can go to in times of judicial emergencies. If you, unfortunately, are arrested of a criminal offense, you cannot just call your family lawyer who prepares your will. They are not going to be of much help. Their field of expertise is entirely different than that of a defense attorney.
There are a lot of law offices built within the Los Angeles area. There are more or less 66 of them throughout. Most of these law firms are composed of more than five defense attorneys, and their roster could include former prosecutors. These law officers usually goes by the names of its founding partners.
Here are a few of the most popular criminal defense firms located in Los Angeles:
1. Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor. This firm specializes on defending DUI or driving under the influence of alcohol charges. They have six offices in the Los Angeles county, and it is established in 1979.
2. Neil Shouse and Associates. This law firm has an office in Wilshire Boulevard, along with several other locations throughout the continent. They are experts in criminal defense, drug crimes, driving-related offenses, and a few more others.
3. Hutton & Wilson. This firm also specializes in criminal defense and DUI cases. They accept clients who are ready to contest their DUI cases. The firm is headed by two partners, namely Richard A. Hutton and Robert A. Wilson.
4. Cobos & Ayala. This law firm is an expert in criminal charges arising from immigration cases. This law firm usually takes foreigners and immigrants under their care. They also specialize mostly in immigrants offenses like crimes of violence, theft, drug offense, and domestic abuse, just to name a few.
5. Law Offices of Virgina L. Landry. The firm is composed mostly of women attorneys who are taking DUI, assault, theft, forgery, embezzlement, fraud, and narcotic cases. They have a total of 9 offices and has 15 years of experience.
6. Law Offices of Marc E. Grossman. This law firm is founded in 1998, and its lawyers work as a team to defend accused clients of criminal offenses. They are virtually open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They handle a lot of criminal cases, including DUI and theft, among others.
7. Wagner and Zielinski. This firm handles both civil and criminal cases. They offer free case analysis and you can avail of it by filling out a form and submitting your case details through their website or their office. Both Richard Wagner and Rasha Zielinski are noted esquires in their fields.
8. Harmon and Harmon. This law firm devotes its services 100% to criminal cases only. They work especially on felony and misdemeanor charges. They are an overrated firm and offers free consultations.
The city of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles county in general is blessed with fine lawyers to serve it. People should no longer fear the law because there are lawyers who are always there ready to defend them, in times of needs. Know your attorneys. And it's good to have their phone numbers just within your reach.
CriminalDefenseFAQS.com provides *straight to the point* articles about Criminal Defense Attorneys, Federal Criminal Defense and Criminal Defense Investigator . If you need more information, please visit http://www.CriminalDefenseFaqs.com