Credit score repair involves techniques for removing negative items from your credit report. These are the exact same methods credit score repair clinics and attorneys may charge up to $3,500 to perform. It is also possible to outsmart creditors who are damaging your credit score.
1. Many times the creditor does not re-verify in time or the credit bureau is busy and does not handle your dispute properly. This credit record must then be deleted from your credit report.
2. Every negative credit record on your credit report can be negated by you at any time. The credit bureau must reinvestigate and if that item cannot be verified within a reasonable amount of time, that credit record must be removed from the credit file (credit report).
3. Challenged credit records when challenged can be erased by mistake.
4. The credit bureau must prove each credit record on your credit report. If this is not possible, it must be stricken from the credit report. So, if the credit bureau cannot verify the credit record when investigated, it must be removed from your credit file (credit report) even if it is true.
5. It is possible that very old credit records cannot be verified because records may no longer exist after 1 or 2 years on credit report.
Jeffrey Broobin is a free-lance writer on family and finance issues; his main goal is to help people during their complicated period of life. Website: http://www.legalhelpmate.com Email: email@example.com