Who doesn’t love slides? Admit it, when you were of your kid’s age, you must have played on the slides too, and cried your eyes out when you were asked to stop playing! Imagine, the same slides being more slippery, and after an exhilarating slip and slide you make a big splash of water in your pool. Sounds fun right? No wonder today’s kids love inflatable water slides and they are seen in every amusement park and entertainment centers. If you have a pool in your backyard and have enough space to fit in a residential, compact slide, you can plan a surprise pool party for your kids on a summer day and enjoy with your family. Inflatable water slides are both available for rent from rental services and can be bought. However, since kids are not any safety conscious once they have seen this fun filled paradise, it is your responsibility to ensure their safety although these inflatable water slides are incredibly safe. Before knowing about the safety measures to be taken, let’s know how inflatables are made and what to consider before buying or renting them.
Inflatable Water Slides: Sale
These slides are made by inflatable manufacturers who specialize in such toys which include the famous bounce houses, obstacle courses, customized inflatables and more. They are designed with such attractive designs and colors that kids love them instantly and keep hopping and slipping and sliding until they are tired and sleepy! They are mostly themed to resemble jungles, rainbows, pirate ship… almost any design that kids get attracted to. Bear these points in your mind before you buy or rent an inflatable water slide.
• Approximately measure your backyard pool and look for a size that comes close.
• Also decide on the number of kids who would be playing and decide the slide’s size depending on the requirement. Smaller slides do not provide greater room for movement and kill the fun. Lesser space also increases the chances of kids ramming into one another.
• Make sure the inflatable material is of industry standards such as PVC tarpaulin or vinyl.
• Do not settle for single stitched slides and ensure the fabric is double stitched tightly to avoid an unexpected deflation.
• If your party is themed, discuss with your kids on what they want. Look for the same design or at least rent or buy look-alikes. Because you do not need a detailed explanation on how cranky children can get if they don’t get what they want!
Inflatable Water Slides: Safety
Though these slides are incredibly safe for kids of all ages, keep these points in your mind to avoid any unexpected injuries or wounds
• Keep younger kids and elder ones separate. Especially, do not mix them when there are too many kids as there are chances of smaller ones getting accidentally hit by others.
• Avoid any jewelry, watches, and bracelets for your kids and let them wear the most comfortable clothes to play their hearts out without any discomfort.
• Do not let your kid play if he/she is too short for the pool without a life jacket. No matter how careful you are, you never know what dangers can occur.
• And lastly, always keep an eye on the kids while they are playing and ensure there is a proper and consistent airflow in the inflatable water slide.
With a little planning and precautions taken towards safety, inflatable water slides can be super fun for kids and extremely satisfying for you to see your kids so happy!
Inflatables Superstore is a leader in the manufacture and supply of inflatables products and services specializing in sales of Bounce Houses, Water Slides ( inflatablessuperstore.com/water-slides.html?limit ), Obstacle Courses, Custom Inflatables and more. To know more about inflatables visit Wikipedia.org .