If you have a little girl who loves Minnie Mouse, throwing her a Minnie Mouse birthday party is likely a no-brainer. However, if this is your first Minnie bash, you might not be aware of some of the great Minnie Mouse party supplies you can buy or what sort of ideas you can implement to make the party even more special. Here are five steps to guide you through planning your Minnie party:
1. Invitations – What are you options? You can buy pre-made Minnie invites for about $5 per 8 pack. This is the most affordable option. If your party budget allows for it, you can always hire a graphic designer to make custom Minnie Mouse invitations. Etsy and eBay are good places to do this. Expect to pay at least $1 to $2 an invitation for custom ones.
2. Plan your menu – You can stick with standard kid\'s birthday party food favorites like pizza or hot dogs or you can have some fun and create a Minnie inspired menu to serve your party guests. You could cut out Minnie Mouse shaped finger foods such as little sandwiches or chicken patties.
3. Minnie cake or cupcake ideas – No birthday party is complete without cake. Whether you want cake or cupcakes for your party, you have many options available to you. Obviously, since Minnie Mouse is so popular, you can find many bakeries that can make a Minnie Mouse birthday cake.
If you want to cut costs though, you can easily make one yourself. Make a standard size sheet cake and buy a Minnie Mouse cake topper or decorating kit. If it's cupcakes you desire, you can add Minnie Mouse cupcake rings to the top of each. They are cute and double as a fun favor for the kids after they are done eating their cupcake.
4. Minnie Mouse party supplies and decorations – There is a wide variety of Minnie Mouse party supplies available. You will find Minnie plates, napkins, table covers, cups, and centerpieces for dressing up your party table. You can also find Minnie balloons, banners, steamers, and ceiling danglers to decorate your party space. If you want to really give the room some wow factor, a Minnie Mouse scene setter can be used to cover a large portion of the wall and to set the mood for the party.
5. Games, party favors, and entertainment – The entertainment is important when it comes to a child's birthday party. You can find Minnie party games to purchase such as Pin the Bow on Minnie.
You can also purchase a Minnie pinata to fill with candy and toys. A pinata is always a guaranteed hit at a party.
If you have someone willing, you can rent a costume and have a friend or family member dress up as Minnie Mouse.
And finally, don't forget the favors. Sets of Minnie Mouse ears or favor bags stuffed with Minnie inspired toys and candy are a couple of good options.
These five steps should get you on the road to planning the perfect Minnie Mouse birthday party for your little Disney fan!
Find more information for planning a Minnie Mouse birthday party at http://www.squidoo.com/minnie-mouse-birthday-party