Okay, so you have just purchased you Sharepoint hosting service and you are in a hurry to get started. If you ask me, the first step in any project is setting up the look and feel of the look and feel. Now with SP, they have made it very simple to adjust your site to fancy your eye.
In adjusting the look and feel of your site, you will want to start with the “site theme".
What is The Site Theme?
Essentially, the site theme is the color of your site. I chose the color by examining the color of my company logo and determining which Sharepoint site theme would best match.
So how do you do this?
Excellent question! Let me put it in a step by step format.
1. Log in to you SP account. Be sure that your log in has admin rights.
2. Once you have logged into your account, you will want to take your attention to the top right hand corner of your page. You will notice a tab that is titled “Site Actions". Click on that tab.
3. Next, a drop down menu will appear. In that drop down menu there will be 3 options to choose from. Select the last tab, entitled “Site Settings".
4. After you have selected “Site Settings", you will be taken to a page that has a horizontal menu consisting of 4 headings. Direct your attention to the “Look and Feel" heading. Under that heading, there will be 7 options to choose from. The 3rd one from the top will say “site theme". Click it.
5. The following screen will be a box that gives you the name of each Sharepoint site theme. You can see what each individual theme looks like by simply selecting the different names.
6. Once you decide on a theme, go to the bottom right hand corner of your page and select the “Apply" tab.
And that's it! Your new site theme is active.
You can set up your own Sharepoint Hosting account by visiting Sharepoint Hosting , visit http://www.Alentus.com