Every workplace has issues. I personally do not care for the term “problems", however, there are issues that need sorting out. Anybody that has read any of my articles in any capacity knows that I am a stickler for organization.
Implementing the value of organization can increase the level of productivity within your company on an exponential level. I truly believe that Sharepiont Services had this in mind when they created the Issue Tracker feature.
So, let take you through the process of how to create an issue tracker page within your SP site.
1. Login to your SP account with login info that has admin access associated with it.
2. Once you have logged into your account, find the “Site Actions" tab located in the top right hand corner of your page and click on it.
3. Now that you have clicked on this tab, find the heading that says “Tracking". Under “Tracking" there should be an option entitled “Issue Tracking". Click on that option.
4. Next, you will be taken to a page that asks you to name and describe your new issue tracker. Do that.
5. Once you have named your issue tracker, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the “create" tab.
Congratulations!!! You have now created your very own Sharepoint Services issue tracker. Now, the only thing left for you to do is to add issues to your new tracker. Ideally, the issue tracker will be as empty as possible at all times; however, in reality there are always issues that need to dealt with and in those instances it is incredibly helpful to have an organizational tool such as this.
You can set up your own Sharepoint Hosting account by visiting Sharepoint Services , visit http://www.Alentus.com/hosting/sharepoint.asp