Most video hosting sites are geared toward providing “family friendly content". It would be impossible to see controversial videos that contain overt *** content, nudity, gore, violence, racism, foul language, etc. , in these websites as they are not allowed to be posted on the onset. Those that were successfully uploaded will eventually get flagged down and deleted and their user account suspended if not totally banned.
A new website, BannedFromYouTube.com, sets itself apart from the garden variety video sites by allowing the posting and viewing of unrestricted content as its main come-on feature. The site is a virtual repository of the most controversial videos, banned movies, provocative music videos, or just about anything that can be amusing, disgusting, LOL-inducing, gruesome, scandalous or plain disturbing.
There is obviously a demand for this kind of content as evidenced by the traffic that comes to the site on a daily basis. Most of the videos on BannedFromYouTube are user-generated, providing a steady stream of diverse content that in turn attract users of varying preferences, age, gender and race. However, it is definitely not a family site. Visitors younger than 18 years are discourage to enter the main page.
Anybody can watch BannedFromYouTube videos even without a user account as long as they are 18 years old or older. Those who wish to be a User can simply sign up for free and enjoy the features of the website including uploading of videos and posting comments and ratings.
Signing up is quick and easy as long as you are of legal age. As a BannedFromYouTube User, you can enjoy the following features:
- Share your videos with family, friends and the whole world!
- Search videos of your interest through channels or tags.
- View controversial videos, banned videos or restricted clips that are exclusive to the site.
- Know what others think of your videos (or let them know what you think of their videos) through feedback, comments, and ratings.
- Let more people know about your videos by posting them to your website, personal blogs or social network profiles.
Visit BannedFromYouTube.com now and see the banned videos that THEY don't want you to see.