1. Checklists-Create a list of things to check for a particular process related to your business's topic. Ex: a checklist for creating a web site.
2. Templates-Design a template that will make a certain action easier for your target audience. Ex: a template for writing a resume.
3. Text Workbook-Publish a text format ebook so your audience can learn and practice a certain skill. Ex: a text workbook for writing ad headlines.
4. Transcripts-Create an ebook of text transcripts of a related live event. It can be a seminar, speech, class, interview, etc.
5. Dictionary Of Terms-Publish a web directory or ebook dictionary of terms relating to your specific business industry or subject.
6. Advice Service-Offer a live chat room were you or your employees can give your visitors and customers advice on your business topic.
7. Human Research-Offer a free service were you will search for sites or information your visitors or customers can't seem to find online.
8. Plans-Create ready-made plans for a particular project your target audience wants to accomplish. It could be marketing plans, landscape plans, etc.
9. Forms-Offer printable, ready-made forms your visitors or customers would use regularly. It could be legal forms, organizational forms, etc.
10. E-mail Reports-Publish quarterly e-mail reports that contains new research discoveries, surveys, and statistics about your related industry.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.