Return business or repeat business will make or break your company. You need to be able to add value and keep your standards high.
If you can add value and give good products or service for good prices - those people will remember you and return for more business.
Other easy traffic generating ideas are;
1. Have a signature link in any forum that points to your site
2. Leave comments on other people's blogs - this is the easiest way out. It takes a couple of minutes to write a reply.
3. Have a controversial opinion on everyone else on a popular topic. This will create controversy
4. Make a 404 page that redirects to your homepage - no point losing visitors
5. Answer questions on Yahoo Answers
6. Post in Yahoo and Google Groups with a link to your site in your signature
7. Have an opt-in form - trade links with someone else who has an opt in form on your confirmation page
8. Write something great about your niche and email other bloggers to let them know - there's a good chance they'll link to you
9. Post links to your pages to social bookmarking sites - there are heaps to choose from
10. Write a Press Release and submit it to PRWeb
11. Buy reviews about your site on other people's site
Beware of buying traffic. So many people have been scammed. Don't be another statistic. Obviously people want a quick fix and it looks attractive.
Other ways of genrating traffic may take up a bit of your time - but the traffic will be relevant an targeted to your site. This is the best form of traffic you should want.