Let me guide you through, when you have already decided to do the SEO on your own. Now considering doing SEO for your business website is a good decision. But how to do it ethically following the rules is the most important task.
Let us first understand with some of the Onsite SEO Process:
1) Website Content: Do not copy content from other websites. Google will never take duplicate content into consideration.
2) Website Pages Titles: See that all the pages of your website has unique title. Every individual page has to be named in a very unique way.
3) Website Keywords targeting and tagging: Add Meta keywords for each and every page. Do not put 10 – 15 keywords on a single page. You need to have only 4 to 5 keywords per page. The keywords you are tagging must have relevant content on the same page.
4) Website Page wise Description Tagging: Draft a description mentioning what the page is about. Description cannot be same for each page of your website.
5) Picture Naming Process: The Way SEO do: Name the picture properly on your website. You must have seen Google images. People often look for pictures and thus you get your visitors.
6) Blog: Have a blog on your website: Put post regularly and share more about your company, product, services and industry.
7) News: Share something that is relevant to your industry. Share with is new about you or your product.
Now let us understand some of the Offsite SEO Processes:
1) Directory Submission: Just like we have physical phone book or directory. There are web directories. You need to submit your website url to various web directories. You also need to select the right keywords / phrases while putting your meta data. Description has to be very relevant to your website.
2) Article Writing and Submission: Write the best and enjoyable articles. There are article readers on the internet searching for various materials. Some use them for their own project and some for commercial purposes. When your article is picked by any publisher, they put your website links for the reference. This is how you get many more backlinks.
3) Press Release Writing and Submission: Just like we read news every day. Some like sports, some like politics and many are interested in generic news that comes on their way. If your news interests people in reading and sharing, there are possibilities of getting more visits to your website.
4) Forums Posting: Have forum on your website if at all you are expecting to have a huge community for your website subject. Forum will get you many visits on daily basis and later you will find that you also have a strong subscription list. There are many advantages of having a forum on your website.
5) Blog Posting: Does writing and sharing more about your product and services amaze you a lot. Are you passionate about your own business or services that you offer? Then the best way is to write and share more about your business, your product or your services. Get one WP blog on your website. The same content shall be shared on various other article website as well.
6) Social Media Marketing: Are you a big fan using Facebook or Twitter. You can also add this to your marketing list. Make an individual profile for your business on Facebook or Twitter. Share more twitting more about your products and services. You gain trust among people when they find you active publishing more and more about your business.
7) Blog Commenting: Build rapport with other bloggers. Go to their blogs, read their posts and share your views in the comment section.
Copyright © 2011