The more and more I look around on the internet these days the more websites I see that are nearly fully search engine optimized so this brings me to the point of my article.
A fully search engine friendly webpage should consist of the following
1. A good title of the page.
2. A URL containing your main keyword.
3. H1 H2 HTML tags for the title of the subject, which the page subject is about.
4. Text links to other related subjected pages on your website.
5. Text links to other related websites.
6. Some good related information about what your website and what it has to offer, don’t forget you should but your keywords in the description on the website, as this will be good for the SEO. A webpage without much written text on isn’t worth much to the top search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
7. One important thing you should always do is still make the webpage look attractive to your viewers, don’t cover the page in big images and lots of adverts, doing an attractive looking webpage will help keep returning visitors and make better page views, all this will help your traffic on your website.
8. Always try and end you page with a link containing some good keywords and some text containing keywords.
Remember this is on site SEO and will help a lot with were you rank in the top search engines. You should never over do it with your keywords on your webpage, because search engines could class it as spamming. There is a lot more to on site SEO than this but I am not going to go into great detail all in one article. Please keep a look out for more of my SEO articles to come, here is a list of what articles and subjects I will try and cover
- SEO with images
- More SEO on site
- Off site SEO
And lots more, thank you for reading my article I work full-time with my comunity webmaster website helping other webmasters solve problems they have and give great tips out. For more information, visit: http://www.mkpitstop.co.uk/