Recently I was introduced to a very interesting emerging system for link finding. It's so good I am almost hesitant about writing this article lol. Its called Link Vault Link Vault is a system designed to create a one-way linking system.
What truly attracts this system to me is that each site entered into the system is manually checked for quality. The system requirements for each site is as follows (taken from the site itself)
1. Web site must be legal, and must only sell / feature legal products.
2. Web site must be suitable for a family audience.
3. Web site (or URL for links) must be recognized by the main search engines.
4. Web site must not contain any material that could be deemed offensive.
5. Web site must not be banned from any major search engines.
6. Web site must not be *** ographic or contain ‘adult’ content or products.
7. Web site must not sell or feature weapons including guns, knives, etc.
8. Web site must not sell pharmaceuticals or related.
9. Web site must not provide online gambling.
10. Web site must not be a copy or near copy of DMOZ or any other web site.
11. Web site must not contain Sp am.
12. Web site must not be a general directory of other web sites.
13. Do not host adverts on, or direct adverts at pages that automatically redirect.
14. Link Vault adverts displayed on your site must be clearly visible and easily readable.
15. No SEO Contest adverts allowed.
Please note this system is very strict about these guidelines. They will NOT approve a site if any of these requirements are not met. Which ensures you high quality link backs.
The most interesting thing about link vault is that these are content based links you are exchanging, meaning that your link will appear on a page with content NOT A LINK PAGE.
What does this mean? This means that each link acquired by link vault is top quality. The only other way to gain links such as this is by article writing / submissions.
The link vault system is a bit complicated however in summery signing up is free. Once you sign up you may add sites to your account. Each site needs to configured to use the link vault system. There are 3 files which you will need to place in the root of your web site. Once this is done link vault will attempt to write to the files. Upon success link vault will activate your link. Each site is given a number representing the “worth" of the links. They call this number the voltage. The more outage you have the more links you will acquire through the system.
Link Vault is a Free System Try it today!