A lot can be said about paid surveys, good and bad. Some people enjoy them because it's a simple way to earn money online. Some other people don't enjoy them as much because they feel they take up too much time, and the compensation is too little for what's involved. I feel it's all how you look at the big picture.
First off, the biggest thing you need to know to become successful in paid surveys (and this one is obvious), is that you need to stay positive. While some paid surveys do take some time, you are generally compensated fairly well for that time (not to mention that almost EVERY survey invitation notes how long the survey may take you to complete). The major problem is that the money you earn depends on the survey site you are dealing with. Some survey sites pay very well for longer surveys (30 to 40 minutes), while some may pay very low (only $1 for that 30 to 40 minute time frame). If you are money hungry, then you should not worry about anything, but if you are the exact opposite, consider searching for more established survey sites that payout higher for their surveys.
If you're looking to maximize your earnings from surveys, you should make sure that you do the following:
- Find the BEST survey sites out there. How do you know what the best sites are? Do your research. How often they pay, average payout per survey, bonuses, and referral awards will all come into play here. Compare sites to find the best available.
- For those who are more “money-hungry", I would suggest you join as many survey sites as possible. While some may frequently send you surveys and others might not, every dollar counts in this situation.
- Consider signing up for a survey listing website. You generally have to pay a one-time fee for access (average is about $30), but this way, you don't have to take days upon days to find every survey site out there, as survey listing websites list almost EVERY survey site out there. This saves you tons of time, as you won't have to go searching for sites anymore. They also keep these updated often.
- Be honest in your surveys. Some people try to lie their way through surveys, but oftentimes it doesn't work, and if it does, you won't qualify for nearly the amount you would if you just told the truth. They are paying for your opinion, so you should make sure you give it to them honestly.
- Complete all user profiles (if the survey site has them). These help the survey sites determine what surveys they are going to send you. Not completing them could be costing you quite a few opportunities.
The above are just a few examples of how you can maximize your earning potential with paid surveys online. If you incorporate just a few of the things I've told you, you could be one your way to earning some extra bucks on top of what you already receive. Remember - Stay persistent and determined. Everything else comes naturally after that.
Check out my reviews of the Top 4 Survey Sites at Paid Survey Reviews . There, you will be able to learn all about what paid survey sites are the best, what sites to stay away from, and how you can start earning $300 each month from paid surveys!