If we browse the AdSense Help Forum, we will find many publishers complaining or inquiring about their account suspension. Some put their grievances in decent way, while some shout and scream. There are many reasons which can get you banned from AdSense. Following are the guidelines that you must follow to keep your AdSense account alive.
- The first and the most important thing that you must do before you apply for AdSense is to thoroughly read the terms and conditions for AdSense publishers. Devote some time picking each clause, and try to understand the exact meaning of it. You can take help of search engines and discussion forums to get some idea about those common mistakes that can get you banned from Adsense program. Once you have read and understood the terms and conditions, half the battle is already won.
- The most common problem is click fraud. Some “get rich quick" publishers try this in different ways, by clicking their ads themselves and some more smart try to fool by asking their friends or relatives in different cities to click on their ads. Google is giant of PPC advertising and knows how to detect such fraud. Sometimes publishers fall victim of click bombing without knowing about it. They boast about their sites to relatives and friends and unknowingly fall into trap. Their relatives or friends start clicking on his ads to help him in his business without his knowledge, and suddenly one day he cannot enter his AdSense account. Never tell about your sites that are serving ads to your friends and relatives.
- Sometimes publishers do not read the terms and conditions carefully and put ads on *** ographic, gambling, and drug sites. It is clearly stated again and again by Google that ad code should be pasted on a web page that adheres to AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- Do not put ads on registration and thank you pages. Ads on Pop ups are also not allowed. It will get you banned permanently.
- Do not modify the AdSense ad code at any cost. Whatever customization you want to do, you can do through wizard in your account, but once code has been generated never show your programming skills with the code manually.
- Some publishers start disclosing their ads data like eCPM, CTR publicly, which is strictly prohibited under the terms and conditions. Under no circumstances you are allowed to share this sensitive data with anyone else.
- Sometimes impatient publishers ask their site visitors to click on their ads and help them to earn. Again it will get your account banned permanently if you try to lure visitors to click on your ads.
In a nutshell, if you want that your AdSense account never get banned, simply keep yourself updated with the terms and conditions of Google AdSense and adhere to those guidelines.
For all the information and guidelines for maximizing your AdSense income please visit Adsense Primer and learn all the tricks of the trade