A good list is essential to maximize your online earnings. In fact, those with large lists tend to make five to ten times as much money over time as those without a list. But how do you get started building a list?
The first thing you need to develop a list is a good squeeze page. A squeeze page is a page on your website that has one purpose. Its job is to convince people to subscribe to your list. Following are the characteristics of a great squeeze page.
1. A good squeeze page should look like a mini sales page.
2. Include a large headline at the top of the page that stands out and announces your primary benefit.
3. Do not place ads of any kind on the page. You do not want to give your visitor any opportunity to click off your page.
4. Provide five to ten bulleted benefits that describe the advantages of subscribing to your list.
5. Make sure that your opt in box shows above the fold. This means that your visitor will see the opt in box as soon as he arrives at your site without having to move the mouse or screen at all.
6. Ask only for the information you need in your opt in box. The more information you request, the fewer subscriptions you will get. If possible, ask only for their name and email address.
7. Post a privacy statement that tells visitors that their information will not be sold or shared in any way.
By building a squeeze page using the 7 characteristics above, you are well on you way to developing a large and profitable list.
Do you want to learn how to make money? Get my new ebook and start making money online!
Are You Making Money?
FREE E-Book - Make Money Every Day
Discover how to Write Your Own E-Book And Make BIG Money