Online “Home” Parties have become the latest trend in direct sales. Simply put, an online party is structured like an actual direct sales home party, but thrown in the privacy of your own home, over the internet. Online Parties are hosted in chat rooms, which gives you much more flexibility on who can be invited, and attend.
Here are some basic ideas to make your online party a success:
1. Find a site that offers free online party chat rooms – Doing a little Google search should give you a few different options to choose from.
2. Email out personal invitations to friends – There are quite a few sites that offer this service for free. Check out evite.com
3. Post your online party date on a few of your favorite message boards – You never know who might want to attend.
4. Consider your guests time zones and schedule accordingly. You will want to find a time that could accommodate everyone from the east and west coasts.
5. Make sure to mention that there will be a prize or drawing for those that attend.
6. Give incentives - Offer a discount on products or shipping when ordering during the party.
7. Come up with a clever game that can be played online – Scavenger hunt (give questions, let guests find answers online)
8. Make sure to introduce yourself and your company. Briefly tell about your products. Let everyone know of benefits, etc.
9. Have question and answer time for your guests – Find out what they want to know about your company and products.
10. HAVE FUN!!
Stefanie Fauquet is the owner of top Direct Sales Resource site designed to help Work at Home Moms build a profitable Direct Sales Business, while being able to stay home with their kids. Visit http://www.workathomemomonline.com today!