1. You'll find out what type of content visitors want to see at your web site. This will attract your visitors to revisit and read the content.
2. You'll find out how to improve existing products or services. This will attract new customers to buy from your business.
3. You'll find out which products or services your customers would like to see you sell in the future. This will increase your back end product sales.
4. You'll find out how to improve your customer service. This will cut down on customer complaints and how to better resolve problems.
5. You'll find out how to improve your sales letters or ads. This will increase your sales, traffic or ezine subscribers.
6. You'll find out what kind of articles or interviews they want to see in your free e-zine. This will raise your e-zine's readership.
7. You'll find out how to design your web site to fit your visitors needs and wants. This will increase the time your visitors spend on your web site.
8. You'll find out what kind of non related products or services your customers would buy. This will help your business easily move into a different market.
9. You'll find out how to better price your products. This will help you sell your products or services at at a price that will pull the most orders.
10. You'll find out were your potential customers are hanging out. This will inform you where to market and promote your products.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.