There are ways to make money online free. Learning ways to make extra money online can be overwhelming if you are just starting out. Here are 7 powerful tips to get started!
1. Let your passion lead you to a lucrative business - If you love what you're doing, it's not work, it's fun. If you don't like what you're doing, you will burnout fast. You should base your business on your own personal interests and skills. Careful thought and consideration need to go into choosing the right money-making model. First, make a list of all of your skills and interests. Next, narrow it down to the top 5 to 10 that really get you excited.
2. Find the market first and then the product - Most people start out finding a product first, then try to market it. Big mistake! Just because you think there is a demand doesn't mean there is one. Let the market tell you what is in demand. Identify a high demand, low competition, niche product that interests you. Then, begin marketing it.
3. Check out your competition - Go to the main search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc. ) and type in the product you are planning to market. See how many sites come up. Click into some of the sites to see how the product is being marketed.
4. Use Google's traffic estimator to get supply and demand information on the product keywords - Google provides a fantastic free tool for helping marketers do research through their “AdWords" program.
5. Find companies with affiliate programs that sell your product of interest - Affiliate programs enable you to make money selling a company's products online. Most are free to join. Beware of ones that aren't! Two good sources to find affiliate programs are Commission Junction and Clickbank.
6. The best way to advertise free - The easiest way to get free traffic is by writing articles. Use your keyword research to generate articles that are relevant to your product. Use your expertise to provide valuable information to your target market.
7. Find ezines where you can post your articles free - There are thousands of ezine editors online that are eager to obtain quality articles written by experts in their respective fields. Many of these ezines have thousands of subscribers. When you post your keyword relevant article, you can get exposure to thousands of prospective customers. Your affiliate link should be posted as a textual link at the end of your article. It's imperative to provide your prospective customers with the valuable information they deserve.
In summary, it is possible to make money online, free. However, it does require work and commitment. Initially, the 7 tips above provide a framework on which to build your business. Eventually, as you start making money, you will probably want to reinvest a portion of your income back into the marketing of your business. Although free marketing can be very effective, it helps build your business by having multiple marketing venues. By doing so, you are diversifying and building a more stable business model.
To gain access to a Free recorded “how-to" interview with Randall Roth and top networker Rick Shockley (Featured in Success From Home Magazine) click here to learn How to Make Extra Money .
Randy Roth is a top marketer online and offline, being self employed for over 18 years and making a six figure income. Randy works with like-minded entrepreneurs and has a passion for helping them succeed.