Now you have created a profile, it is time to start sending targeted friend requests. You might not realize but it's very easy to target people that are interested in a particular niche.
You can also target people by age, location, gender, etc, etc.
To find people interested in a particular niche, do the following
1. Firstly you need to login to your profile. Here you will see a blue navigation bar that runs along the top of your profile home page, starting with the home link.
2. Navigate right across the bar until you come to the 10th link named Groups. Follow this link.
3. You have now come to the Groups homepage where you can see groups listed by category. Click on your desired category.
4. Now you will see groups listed in order of popularity. To the right hand side of each group, you can view the number of members the group consists. If it's a popular niche, the numbers would usually be in the thousands.
5. To define your niche even further, click on a group that is the closest related to your niche.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the group homepage to view all the group members. You can now start requesting their friendship either manually or with Friendbot.
If you are using Friendbot, I suggest you navigate to the last page of the group members and work backwards. These are the first original members of the group and most don't have captcha when they receive friend requests. Most new members have captcha.
Browse Section / People Search
If you are targeting people based on personal characteristics such as age, location, race, etc, etc. Your best option would be to use the browse option and search for profiles using the search options.
Friend trains would have to be the fastest and most efficient way to build your friends list. You can easily build your friends list by thousands every day. The problem I find is that the friends you make through friend trains are extremely untargeted and conversion is very low.
Due to the massive number of friends you can accumulate, this type of profile can be very profitable if marketed correctly.
Since the friends generated through friend trains don't convert at all well, it is important to promote products and services that appeal to the majority of them. 18 - 25 is the dominant age group so i would suggest promoting the communication and entertainment niche.
Ring tone Sites
Cell Phone sites
CPA (Cost Per Action) sites. i. e. Dating & Relationship Sites
The profile promoting techniques I am showing you don't work on friend train profiles because of the large untargeted audience.
Your Mood Status, friend update and bulletin posts will last no longer than a few seconds on each of their profiles.
Personal comments to each profile, is the main technique used in this circumstance.
There are many more friend trains. Google search “MySpace Friend Trains" for more.
For More Adult Industry news, go to YouPron News.
Julia Monie - Trends Expert