Already on ArticleSlash?

Forgot your password? Sign Up

How to Find Your Buyers Hot Buttons

Frank Lam Sheung

Visitors: 350

Have you ever read a well written sales letter that has you eager to pull out your credit card and hand over your hard earned cash? It happens to me all the time. Is it because we are all suckers or do the marketers have some hypnotic formula that mesmerizes us into doing it? Why is it that they seem to know exactly what issues we face or what remedies we are looking for? In a lot of cases it has almost been as if they know exactly what I am thinking of, and what I am looking for. Has this happened to you?

So how do you get into the mind of your buyer and push the right buttons? What I found will astound you, when I first learned about this little trick I had one of those aha moments. You know the moment where everything kind of makes sense. It's so simple that it just has to be right. So here's the little gem. Are you ready? Stand by. In a word - Forums.

Forums are the best place to understand buyers hot buttons. Because in forums you'll find people talking about various problems that they might have or issues that they are trying to solve. For example a dog forum might have information about how to stop dogs from barking or information about dog obedience or the best foods for dogs or toilet training dogs and the list goes on. Can you see what I am getting at here? Go into forums and find out what they are mostly talking about. What issues they have, what products are recommended and what advice is given. If you note all of these items down, then you will be able to step into the mind of your buyer. Now you will have a clearer understanding of what makes them tick. What issues they face and what remedies or products you can offer them. Knowing this information you are then able to formulate a well constructed sales letter, landing page or whatever medium you are using to press your buyers hot buttons.

So how do you find these forums?

Simply by performing a Google search using the keyword you are searching e. g. dogs followed by a plus sign a the word forum as shown below.

Dogs forums

Grab Your Free Report Of How I Made $27,556.54 In 1 Month Using Google AdWords Get Frank's Report . Or go to http://franksheung.com

(423)

Article Source:

Rate this Article: 

Find Buyers on the Internet for Your Real Estate Properties in MD, DC, VA
Rated 4 / 5
based on 5 votes
ArticleSlash

Related Articles:

Recession Causing You Stress? Find Your Success Buttons

by: Annie B Lawrence (March 15, 2008) 
(Self Improvement/Success)

The Easiest Way To Find More Buyers

by: Victor Louis (March 12, 2008) 
(Internet and Businesses Online/Email Marketing)

Where To Find Your Buyers? What Are Targeted Ads?

by: Mike Engelmann (March 08, 2008) 
(Internet and Businesses Online/Affiliate Revenue)

How To Find More Buyers - Simple and Fast

by: Victor Louis (March 10, 2008) 
(Internet and Businesses Online/Email Marketing)

Where Do I Find Reputable 2nd Mortgage Note Buyers?

by: Jamie Sherman (April 06, 2007) 
(Real Estate)

How to Find House Buyers by Using the Internet For Realtors?

by: Willy Yap (August 18, 2008) 
(Business/Marketing)

3 Easy Ways to Find Out What eBay Buyers Want

by: Kenny King (May 29, 2007) 
(Internet and Businesses Online)

Buyers Find It 'Hard' To Get On Housing Ladder

by: Abbi Rouse (July 02, 2007) 
(Finance/Personal Finance)

Where Do You Find Mobile Home Note Buyers That Will Pay Top Dollar?

by: Jamie Sherman (April 08, 2007) 
(Real Estate)

Find Buyers on the Internet for Your Real Estate Properties in MD, DC, VA

by: Valarie Jacobs (December 18, 2007) 
(Business/Marketing)