Anyone who owns a website knows that one major aspect if survival is getting links. Not just any link will do, we need to get highly targeted links to help our websites become more popular and better ranked in Search Engines. Link exchanges can be tedious and a lot of work if we do them one at a time. One of the newest methods of gaining highly targeted links is through submitting free content to article sites. This can help market your site while also helping others come up with content rich in keywords that they need for their own sites.
When writing articles we can write about what we know. Make sure to write articles that are keyword rich that will help not only other websites in the same area of expertise, but also will be relevant to our own topics. With a link back to our own site inserted into the articles, you will receive one-way targeted links and hopefully gain relevant traffic to your own site from your efforts. Obviously the reverse is also true. When we use these free content websites for our sites we can increase keyword relevancy for pages in our sites to help in things like page rank and popularity of our sites in general. When using free content it is extremely important to read the sites TOS (terms of servce). Many article exchange sites have strict rules to abide by like including hyperlinks inserted by the writers of the articles and links back to the website that you got your article from. Removing any of this information can get you banned from using these article sites and can also cost you to lose you hosting account if it is found out that you are not abiding by TOS.
5 Steps to Gain One-Way links through Article Writing
1. The best way to go about using articles to increase your traffic is to write what you know about. Try to write at least on article a week to keep fresh, new content out there and hopefully have an article to satisfy everyone’s needs.
2. Find free article sites that have high traffic and therefore will likely get your articles out to more people.
3. Vary your keywords. When you write your articles try different popular key phrases so that you appeal to a larger number of people. Do your research on places like overture.com to see keyword variations that are popular and searched for most often. Knowing which key phrases are more popular you can write more articles with these phrases.
4. Watch your article stats. Not all article directories offer statistics on who takes your articles, but you can always use search engines to search for where your articles are. Search using either your name if it is in the article bi-line or a specific quote from an article to see where your articles have been placed.
5. You can also write other sites directly asking for them to use your content on their website specifically. This way, you can get your articles, and links, in places you already know would be helpful to both your site and the site you contact.
Writing articles can be time consuming, but when you consider how much time it takes to get a single link through link exchange sites versus writing a single article and having it picked up by numerous other sites without doing anything more then posting it to article sites, you should see a greater payoff. Time is money in this business. Take advantage of what you know and write articles to gain highly relevant one-way links.
http://www.creditrepairplan.com Do It Yourself Credit Repair made simple. Our simple to follow step by step plan makes credit repair highly effective and legal. Learn how to fix your credit history yourself today.