The most effective marketing tool to sell products or services today is the e-mail marketing. The number of internet users world wide and the seamless character of the internet makes it even more easier. The following tips will help you to get started.
1. Your prospective customers should know about your business. You can achieve this through article writing and providing a link to your website. Submit your articles to a number of article banks.
2. Look for website that have a high page rank within your niche and create links to it. This will help you increase traffic to your site.
3. An opt-in page or a squeeze page on your website is must. Potential customers will give you their contact information through this page.
4. Following up with your contacts is the next important step. After you mail them the product information, make sure that you send in reminders, preferably in the form of useful articles and other information relating to the product.
5. Tracking the e-mails you sent is also important. Also, use an autoresponder to keep in touch with your customers at regular intervals.
6. Lead generation companies can provide you valid and important leads. Buying from them would be a smart move. But, be very cautious when buying leads. Explain your product and the type of leads you need. Qualify your requirements adequately and let the lead generation company know that you will pay for valid leads only.
When you follow these tips, you will be on your way to a successful e-mail marketing venture.
Fabian Tan is a well-known Internet Marketing expert and the author of the popular 45-page Report:
"Murder Your Job: How To Build Cash Sucking Autopilot Businesses In 30 Days Or Less!"
Head over to http://www.MurderYourJob.com to get your FREE copy now!
Also, quickly download his FREE "Explosive Traffic System" report that shows you how to generate 10,000 visitors per month at no cost! => http://www.ExplosiveTrafficSystem.com