There are dozens of advantages of email marketing that I can think of, but today's article will cover just the top 5.
Online email marketing has become the best way to grow an online business - and if you aren't doing it correctly you're leaving lumps of cash on the table.
If you aren't completely sure about it yet, hopefully after today's article you'll realize that the advantages of email marketing outweigh any disadvantages you could possibly think of.
- 1) Viral Email Marketing - In today's world, getting something to go “viral" (where your customers pass your message onto friends, relatives, etc. without you doing anything) can boost your income so much you would never believe it. If you're smart or lucky enough to think of an idea that can become viral email marketing, it's like hiring clones of yourself to work for you!
- 2) Effectiveness of Email Marketing - Unfortunately, almost every person online today is very skeptical. They don't trust new websites or new people. Statistics show that on average it takes about 7 messages to make a person trust you enough to buy from you. If you've ever wondered why your landing page isn't converting good enough - that might be one of the reasons. Email marketing allows you to stay in contact with your prospects until they trust you and will buy from you!
- 3) It Doesn't Take Long - Effective email marketing doesn't have to take long to do. Matt Furey, one of the most famous email marketers in the world, say it takes him on average about 10-12 minutes to write an email - sometimes much less depending on the subject. The funny part is, he generates tens of thousands of dollars for every single email he sends! Not a bad way to spend a few minutes, is it?
- 4) Continuous Marketing - One of the greatest advantages of email marketing is that instead of a visitor coming to your website once, you can market to that same person over and over. In almost any business on earth, repeat customers are worth many times more money than new customers - and email marketing is the easiest way to pull out extra money from your existing customers. You simply build a great relationship, sell them a wonderful product, show them that they can trust you and deliver more than expected. It's really not that hard!
- 5) Joint Venture Leverage - Another great advantage of email marketing is that the more subscribers you have on your list, the more leverage you have to make even more money and have more power in your niche. When trying to joint venture with other online businesses, one of the first questions they'll ask is “how big is your list". If you have a big list, you can joint venture with almost anyone - which is yet another form of viral email marketing and one of the best ways to make money online.
There are many advantages of email marketing, I've just listed a few. If you don't know the ins and outs of email marketing you're leaving a lot of money on the table.
The difference in conversion rates can make a huge difference since email marketing should be one of your highest forms of income.
If you don't understand email marketing to the fullest extent, I would highly suggest either investing in a few courses and learning it yourself or having someone do it for you.
The advantages of email marketing is simply too great to pass it off. Start building a list today or start learning how to write effective emails and watch your income double, triple, or even quadruple!
Jeremy Reeves is an email marketing expert who has created a deal for you that should be impossible to pass up. If you have a list already or have a good amount of traffic to your site already, go to http://www.controlbeatingemail.com and see how Jeremy can multiply the income from your online website.