There are a wide variety of potential software solutions today for the small business owner when it comes to developing and executing an email marketing campaign. All of these software solutions contain many of the same basic features which are templates for product announcement and emails, methods of list building for opt-in solutions, email distribution methods along with a number of other items. But do you really need these items? Why would a business decide to utilize an email marketing campaign?
Here are five reasons that small businesses should consider using an email marketing campaign:
1. Stay in touch-This will allow business to reach out and stay in contact with customers even when there is not direct need for face to face contact. It will assist in building the business-customer relationship, while also having the potential to add new potential customers through the effective use of sign up lists.
2. Provide new information on events-Through effective use of the internet, it is possible to provide information on upcoming or past events, new products that are available or anything else that could be interesting to your customer base. This is a wonderful way to make sure your current clients know about possible changes to your business, maybe a new location or web site. It helps keep the customer informed that they are important to you and you would like to keep them up to date on what is happening with your business.
3. Share valuable information-An excellent way to share information and knowledge is through the use of newsletters and ezines. These are an excellent way to give back to your customers something of yourself or your products. When constructing your newsletter or ezine, make sure it provides content that is a benefit or a value to your reader. Your readers will not only will they appreciate this information but also you have the possibility that they may share it with others. A good rule of thumb for these mailings is 2/3 value and 1/3 promotion.
4. Target your users- Many software products allow you to create targeted lists for distribution. This feature allows you to create contact lists with similar marketing targets. It will assist you in avoiding over contacting your customers and instead allow them get only information that they will view as important.
5. contests and promotions- Contests and promotions are a great way to build excitement and increase the number of potential customers. By offering incentives to those who sign up to be added to your list, you increase the possibility of your message being read. Also do not forget to offer promotions to loyal readers too; you do not want them to feel left out. One important option that should always be included is the “refer a friend", what better way to spread the word about your business.
Email marketing campaigns can provide a wide variety of benefits and can be a much cheaper way to contact both current and potential customers. Email marketing software solutions can make this method a much easier method to get started in and be successful. You will not need to be a computer expert to create a newsletter or campaign; utilizing the available templates will allow you to write, edit and send effective work. The tracking software will also assist you in tracking your messages, know who is receiving them and responding to you offers. These software programs are an effective tool and usually worth the investment.
WARNING! Don't Join An Autoresponder Service Until You Click Here First: Free Autoresponder “Coupon"
Start Your Own Online Business: Google Cash