You can often dramatically increase your E-Book sales by making a few minor adjustments to your sales page. Here are 7 ways to increase your E-Book sales:
(1) Make sure your ‘Order’ link appears at least 3 times on your sales page.
(2) If your link currently says ‘Order!', change it to ‘Order via Secure SSL Server’ (if that is the case). I made this change about a month ago, and I noticed an immediate increase in sales.
(3) Offer a money-back guarantee that makes it clear that you don't mind refunding purchases.
(4) Add a ‘guarantee’ logo or icon to your sales page. You can find a variety ‘guarantee’ graphics at AltaVista's MediaSearch: http://web. altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?cn=med
Click on the ‘radio button’ that says ‘Images’ and then type ‘guarantee’ into the search box. AltaVista will return 20 pages of ‘guarantee icons’.
(Before placing one of these graphics on your website, make sure it is not covered by copyright).
(5) Offer 2 or 3 chapters of your book free (in the form of a downloadable Trial version of your E-Book). You could also allow people to read those same chapters online.
(6) Include a ‘Table of Contents’ so that your visitors can see what your E-Book contains.
(7) Keep your sales copy to one page. People are spending less and less time surfing the Web - if your sales message is more than one page, your visitors will probably move on before reaching the end.
Michael Southon has been writing for the Internet for over 3
years. He has shown hundreds of webmasters how to use this
simple technique to build a successful online business. Click
here to find out more: http://ezine-writer.com/