By making a few minor adjustments you can dramatically improve your ebook sales . Here are 7 ways to increase your E-Book sales:
(1) Make sure your ‘Order’ link appears at least 3 times on your sales page. This gives the customer more opportunities to buy and makes it easy for them. The last thing you want is to have the customer looking for the order link.
(2) Offer a money-back guarantee that makes it clear that you don't mind refunding purchases. This takes the risk away from the customer.
(3) Include a Testimonial after each informative section. If you make a big statement about what your ebook can do, back up the statement with a good testimonial.
(4) Add a ‘guarantee’ logo or icon to your sales page. You can find a variety around the internet.
(5) Offer 1 or 2 chapters of your book free (in the form of a downloadable Trial version of your E-Book). You could also allow people to read those same chapters online.
(6) Include a ‘Table of Contents’ so that your visitors can see what your E-Book contains.
(7) Keep your sales copy to one page. People are spending less and less time surfing the Web - if your sales message is more than one page, your visitors will probably move on before reaching the end.
David Hennebery is the owner and creator of a very successful ebook called ebookprofitmaker. He is regarded as an expert in eBook marketing and selling. To contact him email firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.ebookprofitmaker.com/articleoffer.html
You can start with a few dollars and a good idea to make lots of money online writing and selling your own ebook! I did and I’ll show you how. To find out more and receive a 35% discount on my new eBook for reading my article visit http://www.ebookprofitmaker.com/articleoffer.html
**Attention ezine editors/site owners** Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your website so long as you leave the links in place, Do not modify the content and include our resource box as listed above.