1. People will visit your web site to get the free valuable information.
2. Advertise your products or services in the e-book.
3. You will become known as an expert on the subject of the e-book.
4. Offer the e-book as a free bonus for purchasing one of your products or services.
5. Allow other people give away the e-book to increase visitors to your web site.
6. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give their contact information before they can download your e-book.
7. The word “FREE" is the most appealing word on the internet.
8. Conduct market research asking people to fill out a survey before getting the e-book.
9. Make money selling advertising space in the e-book.
10. Give away the e-book as a special gift to your current customers letting them know you appreciate their business.
11. Gain free advertising by submitting the e-book on freebie sites.
12. Make money selling the reprint rights to people who would like to sell the e-book.
13. You'll gain valuable referrals from people telling others about your e-book.
14. Make money cross promoting the e-book as a free bonus with other people's products or services.
15. Gain free publicity sending press releases announcing your ‘'Free E-book Giveaway. ''
16. Increase subscribers to your e-zine by giving away the e-book as an incentive to subscribe.
17. Give away the e-book to people that join your affiliate program.
18. The biggest reason you should write an e-book and then give it away for free: you'll feel good helping people improve their lives.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.