Other people will probably sell more copies of your eBook than you will. The reason for this is that affiliate sales of your eBook will help you to make hundreds or even thousands of more sales if you understand how the process works. Once you learn how to find affiliate partners who will promote for you, your online business will take off like never before. These are the 5 T's to remember when you want to sell your eBook through affiliate sales.
- Treat your affiliates well. They could just as easily be promoting someone else's product, so respect them for choosing you and your eBook to promote to their list.
- Train your affiliates so that they will have the best possible information when they are telling other people about what you have written. Hold a monthly teleseminar training call to answer their questions and show them what to do.
- Tools - provide your affiliates with the tools they need to sell as much as possible. Give them sample emails, explain to them how to use their affiliate links, and answer their emails promptly.
- Teach them everything they need to know in order to be successful when promoting your eBook and other products. Give them tips, tricks, and secrets to make their work easier.
- Thank them regularly by sending them a card or small gift, or simply by saying thank you. Everyone likes to feel appreciated, and affiliates can help you do what you can't do on your own.
By using these 5 T's you will make more money and have better relationships as your eBook sales soar to new heights.
And now I invite you to join me for free weekly teleseminars that will teach you how to write, market, and sell your articles and ebook to increase your visibility, credibility and passive income by visiting http://www.EbookWritingandMarketingSecrets.com and also learn the technology needed to run an online business.