Who wants to learn how to blog for money? If you are anything like the majority of my readers you already KNOW how to make a big buck blog. . . . and in a hurry! But did you know that the VAST majority of people setting up a blog, right NOW, with aspirations of making a living pounding OUT the prose. . . . will NEVER even make enough to cover their meager hosting costs?
It's true. . . . . . and it's NOT that they aren't smart enough, tough enough or deserving enough, it's just that they DON'T have a blogging strategy that works.
Fact: Unless you are a HIGH volume, celebrity blogger, you WON'T get enough regular traffic to earn the kind of money we ALL want to make online when we hit PUBLISH that very first time.
What does this mean for you? Not to worry. . . . . you just need to default to OTHER more strategic direct response marketing principles to earn an income, I DARE say, will DWARF that of your well known counterparts.
Here is what I do in 8 simple steps, with just about EVERY new niche I enter.
Step #1: Set up one primary blog around that features your BEST content, and your strongest affiliate offers.
Step #2: Set up a few satellite Blogs that are VERY keyword centric, around secondary and tertiary long tail keywords you NEED to get gobs of traffic in the niche. They can be hosted by you, or hosted by popular platforms like blogger, squarespace, typepad, etc. Note: Very important - EACH individual blog should be dedicated to ONE highly trafficked keyword phrase, preferably with search volume of 10,000 or so per month to start. (you can work your way down when the cash starts coming in)
Step #3: Do the same thing with squidoo lenses, hubpages and more mainstream social networking sites.
Step #4: Create categories on your primary blog around the keyphrases above
Step #5: Point the primary phrase link in each blog, lens, hub and social profile at the appropriate category page on your blog
Step #6: Write TONS of articles over the course of one week - the more you can crank out, the better. Link 80% of the articles to your primary blog, the other 20% mix up and link to the variety of satellite sites above. (preferably with good anchor text again)
Step #7: Rewrite the content above about 30% or so, and post on your primary blog.
Step : #8 Watch the traffic start to STREAM in to your primary blog. . . . add more affiliate offers, put an opt in form in the sidebar, or even better, if your template allows, right smack in the header above the fold. Start collecting names, and following up until your eyes swell and your fingers hurt.
A lot of work? Yes. . . . it is - about 2 weeks per blog to get GREAT traffic to ONE “thick" affiliate blog that converts like crazy for a long time to come on ONE primary offer. (think dating, diet, divorce, etc) 2 of these a month for a year and you WON'T be working for anyone else for a while - of that I'm certain!
What We Have: A Brand Spanking New, 28 page Power Packed PDF on Advanced Article and Affiliate Marketing Strategies You Won't Find Anywhere Else for Free.
Who it's For: ANYONE who wants, needs and CRAVES More FREE Traffic, easier sales, better copy and more push button, autopilot online profits.
How To Get It: Simply Click the Article Marketing Manifesto Link and Download it for FREE anytime between now and Christmas Day 2008.