What is blogging anyway? For those who haven't heard the hype, it could certainly sound like an odd or funny term. The term blog is short for weblog. A blog is basically a simple website that originally was intended by many to be sort of an online diary. It's still used for those purposes; however, blogs have grown in functionality as their popularity has grown.
How to make extra money online with a blog
So you would like to blog for money and earn some extra cash online? Well it can certainly be done and without putting in a great deal of effort in fact. I mentioned earlier that it was intended to be an online diary in a sense initially. There are folks who make a considerable amount of additional income simply by posting their thoughts and discussing their ideas with others.
If you do a search on blogs you'll find a blog for everything under the sun. With that in mind, create a blog about anything that interests you or you can create blogs that you know will earn money based on what visitors will be interested in.
Simple steps to help you blog for money
- Come up with an idea of what you want to write (blog) about.
- Create a free blog (or multiple blogs) through a site like Blogger or Wordpress.
- Add affiliate links and Google Adsense to your blog (if you're unfamiliar with affiliate programs or Adsense, do some research on them).
- Make entries to your blog.
- Drive traffic (visitors) to your blog.
- You'll make money when visitors click on ads generated via Adsense or when someone buys from one of your affiliates.
The steps are pretty easy to follow as a framework. Please do some research if you're not familiar with Adsense, Affiliate Programs or website traffic. You'll be glad that you did when you start earning money from writing about what you like.
Discover more secrets and in-depth strategies for making money online for free at: http://free-make-money-online-tips.blogspot.com/
Tim Whorley has acquired a wealth of knowledge on how to earn money online through trial and error and wishes to help others save time and money.